Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Quickbeam

Explorer
Sorry you can't make it Clay.

As for the OSU celebration, anyone know why there's such a lengthy delay is setting that affair up?

DanMcS

Explorer
Quickbeam said:
As for the OSU celebration, anyone know why there's such a lengthy delay is setting that affair up?

Coach is out of town this week, they have to decide how to distribute tickets for this shindig, it has to mesh with the mayor's schedule so he can swindle a photo op out of it, that kind of thing.

BButler

First Post
ashockney said:

No problem BB, I've got you covered! You interested in a detailed background as well? If so, I can whip one up (RPGA style). Just let me know.

A background would be quite cool, but if you don't have time, don't worry about it.

Man, this is going to be fun. :D

Quickbeam

Explorer
DanMcS said:

Coach is out of town this week, they have to decide how to distribute tickets for this shindig, it has to mesh with the mayor's schedule so he can swindle a photo op out of it, that kind of thing.

Fair enough, and thanks for the explanation. Any word on how many people are expected to attend this celebration?

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:

I love them!! Definitely put my friend Alex down for Aust (male elven fighter), and I'll play Mardnab (female gnome barbarian) unless the party winds up really lacking in an important area of need. Then I'll switch to fill the niche :p.

I don't want people to play niche's I want people to play what they want. The adventure doesn't require any classes, it could work with any 6 characters. Certain classes will give an advantage here or there, but there is no point where X class is needed or the adventure fails.

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:

Fair enough, and thanks for the explanation. Any word on how many people are expected to attend this celebration?

Um, let's see, thousands? This is Columbus and we really love our Buckeyes. 2% of the student population shows and that's a thousand right there. So, it's really hard to say.

Remove ads