Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Clear Dragon

First Post
Concerning la bamba, yes they are big but I find them to be serriously bland. Do they season anything??

More Parking Info

Good News:
Garage(s) will be free

Bad News:
This is due to the National Championship Celebration so arriving later in the day might mean no spots.

Map

You can park for free in any of the lots marked with red. Since it is a weekend you could also park on some of the streets east of high without a permit but check the signs or you could get ticketed. They normally only ticket in the mornings however so latecomers may be ok parking off-campus if the garage is full.

celebrationparkingmap.gif

The red garage in the lower left corner is the one next to the union. Up is west on this map, high street is on the bottom.

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
I still plan on getting Adriatico's Pizza at some point if anyone is interested. I have to have it again, it has been too long!

Mr Fidgit

First Post
fett527, have you seen this?

[can't get the link to work....]

[anyway, i did a Google search on Adriatico's Pizza, and the first site link to come up was a mention on chefmoz.org (? i think) there's a link to mapquest and hours and such....]

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
Here's the info I found:

Adriatico's New York Style
265 W 11th Ave
Columbus, OH 43201-2356
Phone: (614) 421-2300

Hours
Mon-Thu 11pm-12:30am
Fri-Sat 11am-1:30pm
Sun 12pm-11:30pm

Looks like I will definitely be eating it for lunch. And I knew it was on 11th street, my wife lived in Smith Hall for two years and they are right next door to each other.

Remove ads