(OOC) Emerald City Knights

Thanee

First Post
At a glance I can tell you that some of the devices are priced wrong. Removable gives -1pp per 5pp rounded off. So 2pp powers do not get -1pp to their cost.

Ah, that might be... I assumed that there is a minimum of -1 (because the Rook has one such power, but it is 3 PP to begin with), but maybe you need the 3 PP to hit the breaking point. Shouldn't be much of a problem, though, to change that accordingly. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Two things I see wrong with that:
One only five ranged attacks period

You mean the Charges? That's not for ALL ranged attacks, just the more tricksy stuff. The Boomerang can be used indefinitely.

Two apparently he stole all his equipment, this is what benefit wealth is for.

No, that is what PP are for.

He just won't have a huge house and other stuff. But it's certainly possible to shave off some points to make him wealthy (see edited sheet). ;)

You have the crimefighter working a minimum wage job, so either he doesn't sleep or it is not up to him when he is a hero.

:lol:

Oh, and you gave boomerang both extra range and diminished range.

Yes, I know. They do different things.

Especially, the utility belt. As far as I can tell that was purchased as equipment.

No, it's a device (a regular power).

Is the campaign world above our tech level?

Well, it is a superheroic game... ;)

So where is the 3 points of equipment going?

Those are still unspent. Lowered it to 2 now, among some other slight changes, to add in some Benefit: Wealth.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Sure I will take a look when I get the chance.

I would be interested in hearing your opinion on the Unreliable Flaw inside the Array.

Is that doable? Is it ok, if the 5 Charges are shared among the alternate powers with that limitation?

Bye
Thanee

rangerjohn

Explorer
[MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION] are you intending intimidate to total 14 between skill and device? Oops must have typing at the same time. But still that isn't efficient point spending. You could get the same effect, for 6 skill points which would cost 3 power points, vs 5 for the device. So if everything else is accepted by H4H I would make that change and change wealth to multimillionaire. Also what do you mean by Enhanced Range 6 on the boomerang?

The Ranges are personal, close, ranged, and perception.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Yep, I made some minor changes still. :)

The Enhanced Intimidation costs 2 points (3 points for 6 points of Intimidation and -1 for being Removable).

The 6 is the Rank of the Extra. It has more Ranks than the power, because you also need to make Strength ranged for that purpose (the Damage power is Strength-based), so basically 4 Ranks for Strength and 2 Ranks for the Damage power to apply it at range. That's also why it comes to 8 PP total.

If you want Wealth 4 you could simply drop Equipment 2 for a simple change.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Raised Wealth to 4 and lowered Equipment by 1 and shaved off 2 Skill Ranks to accomodate.

I would really like to raise some of the values a bit more (i.e. Acrobatics and Athletics could be higher), but at some point you bump against the PP limit. I guess, that's what Experience is for. :)

Bye
Thanee

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanee/Fusion/Battlesuit/Sheet needs review
Actually neither Battlesuit nor Gadgeteer, but Shapeshifter (machines, no shrinking) with two permanent powers, the quickchange benefit and broad skills.

Walking Dad/Greyhound/Speedster/finishing sheet?
speedster wth a dash of weapon master

Question:
Is non-standard equipment allowed?
I would like to have an armored costume with protection 3.
Other then this the sheet is ready. Only the background is pending.
sheet is here

rangerjohn/Rook/Crimefighter/interest withdrawn
not Rook, still crimefighter, still interested

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION]: If you are happy with the sheet (and H4H also, of course), then why don't you write together some background info on your character? :)

Name, Background, Complications need to be filled in.

Because, depending on that, there might be some changes necessary still (i.e. he might need some background-related skills or advantages).

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
[MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION] I agree, he probably needs expertise-business, for instance. But I am unsure of your math. I get different totals for skills and advantages for instance. Ranged Combat should only need 10 skill points +2 dex to reach your offense totals. 12 for bolas and 14 for boomerang including accurate. Whereas takedown is 2 points per rank. Now this puts you even for point totals in those two areas, however Alternate effect has me so confused, I don't know if your power points there are correct or not.

Remove ads