Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Sialia

First Post
whoa. I know I've been out of it for a bit, but boy was I surprised to see this up today--and exicted to see what comes this time around.

Was there chatter before this thread that I missed? I had no idea the competition was starting . . ..
Best luck to all of you.

Give me stories!!

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:
whoa. I know I've been out of it for a bit, but boy was I surprised to see this up today--and exicted to see what comes this time around.

Was there chatter before this thread that I missed? I had no idea the competition was starting . . ..
Best luck to all of you.

Give me stories!!

You are involved whether you know it or not, round 2 will be Siala-art rich :)

carpedavid

First Post
<smacktalk>With pen as my sword and paper as my shield, I hastily march to the field of literary battle. As I prepare for the exchange of words and wit, I feel naught but sorrow for my foe, for it is with his blood that I shall wet my quill. The storms of sound rain metaphor and symbolism across the verdant field, filling my soul with joy. Woe be to Piratecat, for the hour of his doom draws nigh.</smacktalk>Or more appropriately - Eeep! Good luck PC!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
carpedavid said:
<smacktalk>Woe be to Piratecat, for the hour of his doom draws nigh.</smacktalk>

If "carpe diem" means "seize the day," then carpedavid must mean... hmmm...
if I seize him, and then move that grapple into a stranglehold... this is worth some consideration. Heh heh.

I'm off and running! Good luck, and have fun with this -- I know I am.

Last edited:

Taladas

I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Clay. (leers bizarrely, while doing some strange, arthritic, dracula thing with his hands)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Piratecat said:
if I seize him, and then move that grapple into a stranglehold... this is worth some consideration.
Don't forget, he's already got his quill out, so he gets an attack of opportunity as you move into his square.

Just trying to keep things bloody as heck. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
barsoomcore said:
Don't forget, he's already got his quill out...

Oh, that's his quill? I thought it looked larger than I expected.

*whistles innocently as he strolls away*

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
carpedavid said:
<smacktalk>With pen as my sword and paper as my shield, I hastily march to the field of literary battle. As I prepare for the exchange of words and wit, I feel naught but sorrow for my foe, for it is with his blood that I shall wet my quill. The storms of sound rain metaphor and symbolism across the verdant field, filling my soul with joy. Woe be to Piratecat, for the hour of his doom draws nigh.</smacktalk>Or more appropriately - Eeep! Good luck PC!

No, dude, you need to smacktalk in rhyme :)

Here:

With pen as my sword and paper as my sheild
standing fast on the bloody lit battlefield
with words, ready will and a rapier wit
For my foe, feel sorrow, should he fail to quit
I shall write with his blood, wet on my quill
His defeat, I admit, gives my soul a thrill
Amid the storming words, the pouring rain of metaphor
across the verdant fields of symbolism I do adore
Woe be to Piratecat, his doom draws nigh
For I'm here, no fear, to cause his death sigh
This smacktalk is coming, my muse is kicking
The piratecat is doomed, he's gonna take a licking.

Remove ads