Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
Hey all

I would love to get in on the next ceramic DM matchup, sounds like a good way to prove my worth to the boards;) Bout how often do you have these happen?

my three cents, I thought harder this time.

alsih2o

First Post
Kaleon Moonshae said:
Hey all

I would love to get in on the next ceramic DM matchup, sounds like a good way to prove my worth to the boards;) Bout how often do you have these happen?

my three cents, I thought harder this time.

They are seasonal. Picture picker and judges vary, within a loose core. Play a lot- you are in the core, win and you are core. :)

But it is all friendly like.

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
alsih2o said:
They are seasonal. Picture picker and judges vary, within a loose core. Play a lot- you are in the core, win and you are core. :)

But it is all friendly like.

Sounds great, I miss having writing projects, one of the things about college I liked. It keeps me from being lazy and not doing anything, lol. I will keep my eyes open for the next one.

Zhaneel

First Post
The thread this time filled up within 24 hours of posting. Ya gotta be quick.

Look for one in the fall, and read this one while you are here so you can get an idea.

Zhaneel

alsih2o

First Post
Kaleon Moonshae said:
Sounds great, I miss having writing projects, one of the things about college I liked. It keeps me from being lazy and not doing anything, lol. I will keep my eyes open for the next one.

I believe an Iron DM is set to begin soon. It is the precursor to Ceramic DM, you are given concepts instead of pictures and the judging can be a little more harsh. :)

But it is the original, and is quite a challenge. :)

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
See, the sad thing is, I saw the thread a while back and was curious but I resisted the temptation to sate that curiosity and take a look until today. I think the term is I snoozed. Will keep an eye out for the Iron DM too, thanks.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If the judges want, a moderator can delete the scheduling posts later when everything is worked out.

Since I won't be home for most of the evening, I'm going to post my entry for Match 3 now. The original photos are here. Carpedavid, no peeking! :)

Remove ads