Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

BSF

Explorer
It seems like it should be really intimidating if you haven't ever tried it. But, once you do, it is quite a rush. Even if I haven't ever won, it is still a lot of fun.

Macbeth

First Post
Greywolf, BSF can give you my email if we do star talking about getting together. I live in Socorro, but I'm in Albq. a lot for gaming with BSF.

BSF

Explorer
You know Mythago, you have a penchant for the cruel. I actually wasn't nervous/filled with trepidation until just now. Those simple little words just did it for me.

I have to almost applaud you for it. :)

orchid blossom

Explorer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Really? Orchid Blossom wanted to pull hair out. I would have, but don't have enough to grab ahold of to pull. From these last images, I almost hope that I lose this round, so as not to have to face torture like that again. The competitor in me quashed that feeling quickly however.

GW

That or put my fist through the monitor. That sounded like a lot of fun yesterday afternoon.

As for almost hoping to lose, I had the same thought. Of course, I was also sick the last two days of writing time, so I was pretty cranky anyway. Poor Ao, I wasn't much fun to live with.

RPGgirl

First Post
orchid blossom said:
That or put my fist through the monitor. That sounded like a lot of fun yesterday afternoon.

As for almost hoping to lose, I had the same thought. Of course, I was also sick the last two days of writing time, so I was pretty cranky anyway. Poor Ao, I wasn't much fun to live with.
The day I posted the story, I was so angry about, well, everything, that I was on the verge several times of just posting "I quit". As it was, I finished the story, gave it two edits and posted it on the site.

Of course, now that I am feeling better, things have settled down at home, and life is back to normal, I wish I would have done things a bit different, and, like Greywolf, am not ready to throw in the towel. We'll see how it turns out ... after all, didn't Edgar Allen Poe write all of his best stories on drugs. This can't be much worse than that, can it?

RPGgirl

First Post
RPGgirl said:
Horrified, Darren watched as the beast breathed inhaled deeply, drawing glowing white smoke from the tiny flower, causing it to wither and die.
Oh Crapetty, crap, crap, crap ... that was supposed to read:

Horrified, Dale watched as the beast inhaled deeply, drawing glowing white smoke from the tiny flower, causing it to wither and die.

Would you believe this was missed by three people proof reading for errors?​

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hi folks:

Sorry for delays.

I got fired on Wednesday. Holy crap.

My life kind of went straight to hell in a handbasket.

What is a handbasket, anyway?

I have no job. This is kind of bewildering.

Oh well, lots of time for Ceramic DMing, I guess! :D

Sorry folks. Expect my decisions tonight or tomorrow.

Good thing I've started posting my resume in my sig, huh?

BSF

Explorer
Oh my! I am sorry to hear you are jobless Barsoomcore. That sucks. I hope you are able to find something cool to do, jobwise, in the immediate future.

Remove ads