Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
On it. I've sent you an email with his address. You know, I should have thought of that last night. :)

And I should have thought of it 3-4 days ago :)

Ceramic DM- player participation extrordinaire!

alsih2o

First Post
Noskov said:
I'm here. Don't know if you still need me, but I'm here.

We do, we had an unfortunate drop-out, and you seem to eb the target, er, I mean alternate..so look out.

I will look for posts by Rodrigo and yourself as to posting time for your photos. :)

Noskov

Explorer
alsih2o said:
We do, we had an unfortunate drop-out, and you seem to eb the target, er, I mean alternate..so look out.

I will look for posts by Rodrigo and yourself as to posting time for your photos. :)

If it's today, around 3 or 4 pm, est, would be best for me. I'll try and check back all day though.

alsih2o said:

Whenever you want is Ok, but I'd like to be done with this round (not that I expect to be competing in later rounds :D ) no later than Friday night -- holiday weekend and all.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Round 1, Alt match of Rodrigo istalindir vs. Noskov

4 pics, 72 hours, 5000 word limit.

Attachments

• 2ndratecroquet.JPG
    2ndratecroquet.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Dermatologistcarpayment.JPG
    Dermatologistcarpayment.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Pothole.JPG
    Pothole.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Surfandturf.JPG
    Surfandturf.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 117

Zhaneel

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Ack! Zhaneel needs to withdraw. Major bummer. Still, if real bill-paying life rears up and says you have to pay attention, well then you have to pay attention. Zhaneel, good luck with the stuff you have to do. I have been kind of crossing my fingers hoping we would go head to head in one of the rounds. It would be great fun. Perhaps another time though.

Thanks for the compliment. I very much hope to do this again sometime.

Basically, I spent all of Sunday working on an "on spec" assignment for a magazine and it isn't done yet. I have a deadline there, and I want to be respected for meeting deadlines. Beyond that, I have my normal day job, a workshop that I'm prepping for (Strange Horizons workshop for fiction), a novel proposal to do, a story to edit and send out [personal deadline], and a husband/home that does deserve some of my attention. Oh yeah, and sleeping. ;-)

Thanks to my opponent for letting me change up and I'm very sorry if you were already started on a story.

Thanks to Clay for picking up quickly. And thanks to Noskov for stepping in!

Zhaneel

Zhaneel said:
Thanks to my opponent for letting me change up and I'm very sorry if you were already started on a story.
Zhaneel

No problem - you'd have mopped the floor with me anyway. Besides, ideas are never wasted, they recycle better than aluminum.

Remove ads