Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
I am gonna come to the store tomorrow and thump you in the shin.
Ooh, ooh! Can I come too???!!! (Although if we wait until friday for the thumping, I can pick up M&M 2ed while I'm there...)
I think we should just stick to the 12th.

William Ronald

Explorer
We will have to see what Buzz thinks, but Nov. 12th may work out well.

I think we could use a poster for the Gameday at Games Plus? Is anyone willing to step up and do it? (Once we have a date in place, that is. I think all the poster should refer to this thread.)

William Ronald said:
I think we could use a poster for the Gameday at Games Plus? Is anyone willing to step up and do it? (Once we have a date in place, that is. I think all the poster should refer to this thread.)

William, you bring up the poster idea during every planning thread and no one ever steps up to the plate. :(

Until now.

If the date changes, I may have to spend a couple of hours revising the poster, but it'd be worth it!

Enjoy!!!!!

Attachments

• EN_Chicago_Gameday.JPG
    EN_Chicago_Gameday.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 181

Reidzilla

First Post
William Ronald said:

I think I will be able to whip one out. What I will need is what do we (the EN World Chicago Gamedayers) want it to say? This is an advertisment. What verbage would best sum up and promote our Gameday?

TracerBullet42

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
William, you bring up the poster idea during every planning thread and no one ever steps up to the plate. :(

Until now.

If the date changes, I may have to spend a couple of hours revising the poster, but it'd be worth it!

Enjoy!!!!!
In my best Cameron voice:

Barendd Nobeard, you're my hero...

I had no idea you were such an artist.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Reidzilla said:
What verbage would best sum up and promote our Gameday?

I think something along the lines of "Come to Gameday or the puppy gets it!"

People are suckers for that kind of stuff.

Seriously, though, I'd probably put some emphasis on the variety of games offered, because there's usually a good assortment.

And newbies are welcome...that'd be a good thing to put on there too.

Oh...and the word FREE should probably be on there somewhere, too.

Last edited:

Reidzilla said:
I think I will be able to whip one out. What I will need is what do we (the EN World Chicago Gamedayers) want it to say? This is an advertisment. What verbage would best sum up and promote our Gameday?

When, when Reidzilla is done with his poster, we can have a poll to decide which one to use! :p

William Ronald

Explorer
Reidzilla said:

Maybe this might work, along with a great image. (I am using the current date for the add.)

EN WORLD CHICAGO GAMEDAY
GAMES PLUS, Mount Prospect
Saturday, Nov. 12th
9:30 AM to ???

A day of free role playing games, including the Dungeons and Dragons and Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Roleplaying Game.
For details, go to (insert the address of this thread.)

(So far, it seems that we have Dungeons and Dragons, Castles and Crusades, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my D&D/Arcana Unearthed combo, and other things shaping up.)

It looks like a contest between Reidzilla and Barendd Nobeard. May the best man win!

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
Perhaps it might be best to consider another date, as Windy Con might cut into the attenance figures for the Gameday. Buzz, what do you think?
I think Nov 12 is fine. Assuming there is any overlap, WindyCon attendees have the 11th and the 13th to get Erin Grey's autograph, IYKWIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases