Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"There should be a hallway across this room - out that door there. I think we should leave this place alone and keep going." said Hiromi, eager to complete her first mission.

Urik is sure that the idol is the face of Lamashtu, goddess of nightmares and mother of demons. The depiction on the wall is Pharasma, goddess of birth, death, and fate.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Assuming Urik shares that information...

"Eww... A demon-mother idol! sneered Hiromi, "I bet Pharasma doesn't appreciate that thing in her wash-basin!"

Kaodi

Hero
"No, I doubt that she does," agrees Urik. The half-orc takes his morningstar and attempts to use the spikes to carefully pull the idol out of the fetid water. He does not, however, attempt to intentionally damage it in any way. The Mother of Monsters may consider all of the other gods her enemies but that did not mean he was keen on unnecessarily antagonizing her.

Once the idol is up and out of the water Urik takes off his backpack and empties the contents of his coin pouch into it. He then turns the pouch inside out and uses it to grab the Lamashtu figure without getting his hands dirty(er) and then turns the pouch the right side out again and closes it up, putting it on his belt. "I will deliver this to my superiors later if I can and they can decide the appropriate way to dispose of it." He then shoulders his pack once again and grabs whatever he had laid down.

GM: Kaodi, give me a dexterity check (trained so +level+0)to see if you manage to do all that. It appears Urik is trying not to touch the idol. So DC is 13. Crit fail drops the idol.

As Urik slides the idol into the bag, it just nicks his finger. Unseen within the bag, the idol fissures and two tiny, bat-winged demons fly out off the bag. They don't look like they want to parley.

Roll perception for initiative, everyone. Unless you all roll low, most of you should be going before the poor demons: Quasit Initiative: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6
ashen ossuary A6.png

Radaceus

Adventurer
[ooc=Elkran's Perceptions check]
[roll0]

just realized i referred to myself as Narkle and not Elkran a few times now...
in my defense I've been pretty sick with flu lately :)
[/ooc]

Remove ads