[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leveling up before hand - YES

Shopping beforehand - NO

This encounter will happen as you are on Arcane Row but before you reach The Mystic Pearl.

It should only take a week to ten days.

perrinmilller I will hopefully with the other judges permission (have only heard back from one) start this SUN night. That means a couple days intro and RP so the action wouldn't start till TUE/WED that sound ok for you?

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If I gaff off other games, I can be ready. That's the rub. ;) I can level-up Borric and then maybe not get Ariel's next round combat post done. (I will get this round done later today, GE)

toasterferret

Explorer
I'm not sure I'm game for another adventure with Falkner just yet. I'm actually considering retiring him and rolling a new character. Just not really feeling this one. :/

GlassEye

Adventurer
Well, I for one would be sorry to see Falkner go. I've enjoyed the interactions that we've had with Fury and Falkner. But if this character is not as enjoyable as you thought it might be then I understand.

Perrin, I am not in such a hurry to continue that I can't wait until you're available again. I have other things to keep me busy. And safe travels!

AxeM

First Post
I've been selected for the wonders of Jury Duty. It's eating all my time so I'm probably not interested in another one right now.

The Duke would like:
+1 Chainshirt 1250gp

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm not sure I'm game for another adventure with Falkner just yet. I'm actually considering retiring him and rolling a new character. Just not really feeling this one. :/

Drat could really have used him in jkason's game. NO I know how that feels get a great concept but the play (both role and roll) just isn't right.

Well then the group stands as in give me the weekend to get the feedback and new game should start MON/TUE for...

Fury
Zelena
Borric
Sylvain

Nice neat group of lvl 3 characters

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
perrinmiller (who I think is on a plane right now) said he too would like the +1 chain shirt.

So will have to wait till he can post again to see.

HM

Remove ads