Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Clear Dragon

First Post
I just emailed my DM to see if he was interested in attending the event and perhaps running a game. Also go ahead and sign me up for the Whispering Woodwind game. I will wait a bit on deciding for the others, just to see if we get some more people interested in DMing. Maybe I will get some nerve and think up an adventure. I have only DMed like three sessions ever, so don't count on it!:)

Crothian

First Post
Clear Dragon said:
I just emailed my DM to see if he was interested in attending the event and perhaps running a game. Also go ahead and sign me up for the Whispering Woodwind game. I will wait a bit on deciding for the others, just to see if we get some more people interested in DMing. Maybe I will get some nerve and think up an adventure. I have only DMed like three sessions ever, so don't count on it!:)

Three sessions is plenty of experience. There is no way that people would take advantage of you at this one time session ;)

LiVeWiRe

ENergetic Comm. Supporter
dshai527 said:

Enk and I are neighbors and fett lives across town. We all went to high school together.

527 just happens to be the ultimate number in the universe, despite what hitchhikers guide says. If you really wanna know Ill explain at the event.

Read the story hour if you wanna good look at how we interact, and how insane we really are.

Dshai, I'd like the explanation regarding 527 too!

Crothian...everything Dshai said about the SH is true! And, the fact that it's an awesome story makes it that much better! :D Drop in and check it out! (link in sig)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
So, LW, what games should I be signing you up for? It's okay if you later have to back out because you can't make the trip.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian:
As it stands, it looks like I'll be making the trip for your funfilled Gameday festivities. I'd like to sign myself and one of my gaming buddies (Alex) up for your Whispering Woodwind adventure. Please clarify though, what time is this session? I couldn't tell if it was 3-7pm or 8pm-midnight (which is 12am).

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Thanks Crothian.
I'll let you know by Monday if we intend to leave early enough to make the 10am-2pm d20 Modern session.

That's cool, I understand that's a bit of a drive. It's great that you guys are going to be able to make it.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian said:

That's cool, I understand that's a bit of a drive. It's great that you guys are going to be able to make it.

IIRC correctly it's something like just over 3 1/2 hours...no big deal. I'm happy to have the chance to attend after missing out on what I'm told was an excellent Chicago Gameday.

LiVeWiRe

ENergetic Comm. Supporter
Crothian said:
So, LW, what games should I be signing you up for? It's okay if you later have to back out because you can't make the trip.

Crothian,

Please sign me up for:

Dan McS's d20M adventure (10a-2p)

Your Whispering Woodwind adventure (3p-7p) &

Dshai's Swashbuckling adventure (8p-12a)

Thanks! :D

Remove ads