Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Quickbeam

Explorer
DanMcS:
Thanks for the teaser...once I know if we'll be around in time, I will sign up for your game. One of my holiday gifts this year is (hopefully) gonna be the d20 Modern Rulebook, and I'd love give the game a try.

Aramanthes

First Post
Re: Guardtower/Ravenstone Stuff

Hey all!

I finally talked to the guys down at the Ravenstone and they are interested in doing something for the event.

Mike Williamson is the guy I'm talking to about it. He runs RPGA games at the Stone fairly regularly, and is one of the new owners taking over for Joe Turner.

I still haven't been able to talke to Todd over at the Tower yet, mainly because our schedules just aren't meshing.

Anyway...that's my status update

Crothian

First Post
Thanks for doing that. We are happy with any amount of participation they are comfortible with. It's all about the fun.

Enkhidu

Explorer
We need more DMs!

From the looks of it, we only have 5 (out of a possible 15 to 18, from the looks of it) slots filled for GameDay!.

So if you'd like to run a game, we hurry up and sign up for a slot by emailing Crothian. I'm sure he won't mind adding you to the list.

Crothian

First Post
Well, right now it's still over a month away. I imagine that after the hollidays more poeple will become availible. As always more DMs would be great, but right now we are not in a rush to get more.

Last edited:

Remove ads