Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian said:

I don't want people to play niche's I want people to play what they want. The adventure doesn't require any classes, it could work with any 6 characters. Certain classes will give an advantage here or there, but there is no point where X class is needed or the adventure fails.

Alrighty then, I'm playing Mardnab.

Also, please book Alex and I in the d20 Modern game at 10am. Is it acceptable that he and I will both be first time players?

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:

Alrighty then, I'm playing Mardnab.

Also, please book Alex and I in the d20 Modern game at 10am. Is it acceptable that he and I will both be first time players?

I'll book you but first time players thing is up to the DM.

Quickbeam

Explorer
DanMcS:
Are you willing to place to d20M rookies in your game? I've got the Rulebook and will have it reviewed before next weekend. Then I'll have 3-4 hours of driving time Friday night to go over the basics with my friend.

DanMcS

Explorer
If you can roll a d20, you can play. :) It's not really that different from regular D&D. There's different classes, but the vast majority of the mechanics are the exact same.

DanMcS

Explorer
I have a comment. There's good news and bad news about the OSU celebration that day. Good news is that all campus parking garages are free that saturday. Bad news is that they expect people to start showing up at 9 AM for the 1:00 PM victory hoorah at the stadium.

Now, they're opening up all the west campus and schottenstein center parking, and running shuttles from there to the 'Shoe, so maybe most of the revellers will go there. And if you're showing up for the first game session at 10:00, you'll probably be all right in the garage. If you're showing up later in the day, good luck to you. If you find a spot anywhere close, grab it and walk. The Union is on the corner of 12th and High, so it's easy to find. Traffic will probably be bad from 10:00 to 1, and after the rally (whenever it ends).

Quickbeam

Explorer
I promise my buddy and I will be marginally familiar with d20M by next weekend, and thanks for extending the invite to us Dan. Also, thanks for the info on the Buckeye celebration -- now I'm really happy we're coming in Friday night!!

Remove ads