• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Taladas said:
Congratulations Greywold-ELM!

Thank you Judges for your fine critiques. I appreciate your candor and advice.

I am looking forward to seeing the next entries.

Thank you Taladas, This has been fun to try. I am enjoying everyones' stories so far. I'll be headed for the regular threads for this type of thing, to hone my skills, after I am out of competition.

GW

alsih2o

First Post
I thought maybe I would randomize the pairings for the next round but we seem to have a bracket working so here are the pair-ups-

Carpe david vs.
Bard Stephen Fox

Berandor vs.
Macbeth

Orchid blossom vs.
Graywolf- ELM

RPGgirl vs.
Rodrigo Istalindir

Holler about availability, let me know. It gets tougher form here (hopefully). Each pairing in the next round will have to deal with some Art by our very own Siala. :]

orchid blossom

Explorer
Congrats to Greywolf-ELM and RPGirl. One kind of wait ends, another begins.

I'm out of town this weekend (July 17-18), although a Sunday afternoon or evening posting would be alright. Otherwise I'm free.

Last edited:

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
orchid blossom said:
Congrats to Greywolf-ELM and RPGirl. One kind of wait ends, another begins.

I'm out of town this weekend (July 17-18), although a Sunday afternoon or evening posting would be alright. Otherwise I'm free.

<tip of the hat to orchid blossom for her first round entry>

"For scheduling the next round, I will be out of town from the 23rd, through the 4th of August."

It looks like right away, today or tomorrow, or late this weekend Sunday, between the two of us, between our schedules. Is either of these too soon?

I'll understand if we can't wait until after th 5th of August when I return.

GW

orchid blossom

Explorer
Graywolf-ELM said:
<tip of the hat to orchid blossom for her first round entry>

"For scheduling the next round, I will be out of town from the 23rd, through the 4th of August."

It looks like right away, today or tomorrow, or late this weekend Sunday, between the two of us, between our schedules. Is either of these too soon?

I'll understand if we can't wait until after th 5th of August when I return.

GW

Thank you, sir.

Unless they went up right now, starting before the weekend would be tough for me. Sounds like a Sunday night start works for both of us.

I'll save the gratuitous smack-talk for later and just say good luck for now.
:)

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
I thought maybe I would randomize the pairings for the next round but we seem to have a bracket working so here are the pair-ups-

Carpe david vs.
Bard Stephen Fox

Berandor vs.
Macbeth

Orchid blossom vs.
Graywolf- ELM

RPGgirl vs.
Rodrigo Istalindir

Holler about availability, let me know. It gets tougher form here (hopefully). Each pairing in the next round will have to deal with some Art by our very own Siala. :]

Mark,
Is the second round going to be 5 pics 6000 words? I will get the pair-ups listed and the link menu ready.

I'm going up against CarpeDavid eh? Two David's going toe-to-toe might be amusing. I can be ready to go pretty much anytime, but if it works out that we have some time on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) I would appreciate it. I haven't had the luxury of a weekend to write for a Ceramic DM and I am wondering if I could do any better a job with my story if I didn't have so much pesky work time in the way. :)

Let the smacktalk begin!

RPGgirl

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Mark,
Is the second round going to be 5 pics 6000 words? I will get the pair-ups listed and the link menu ready.

I'm going up against CarpeDavid eh? Two David's going toe-to-toe might be amusing. I can be ready to go pretty much anytime, but if it works out that we have some time on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) I would appreciate it. I haven't had the luxury of a weekend to write for a Ceramic DM and I am wondering if I could do any better a job with my story if I didn't have so much pesky work time in the way. :)

Let the smacktalk begin!
I'm free to start anytime after Sunday night, with sooner being better than later.

carpedavid

First Post
I'm free to start whenever, though I second BSF's desire for weekend time. Really, though, I'm good to go at any point.

Besides, the blood level in my ink well is getting low. *pulls out quill*

BSF

Explorer
carpedavid said:
I'm free to start whenever, though I second BSF's desire for weekend time. Really, though, I'm good to go at any point.

Besides, the blood level in my ink well is getting low. *pulls out quill*

*in my best Piratecat voice*
That's your quill? Oh, that's why it's so small. :D

But seriously, signing things in blood? It's going to take more than selling your soul to get to round three.

Macbeth

First Post
Any time works for me. Looks like I won't have to go to work on Thursday, giving me alot of time to write, and on Friday I've got a couple of tests, but I've also got a real easy day at work that should give me time to write. Having time on Saturday or Sunday would of course be the best. So post away, I'll be around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads