• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

alsih2o

First Post
Berandor said:
Whoa! That was quick!

Great pics, btw!

In the "credit where credit is due" dept. Siala did the green artwork and Mythago sent me the first pic. :)

Siala and Mythago are busting their hump on this game all the time, not just when folks are playing. They are both a killer help with sent pics, art, behind the scenes hand-holding and general goodness.

Macbeth

First Post
Whew, after considering about a dozen different plots during my Probability class, I think I haver something writeable, maybe. Probably.

carpedavid

First Post
BSF - how about getting our pics sometime tonight or tomorrow night. That would put our deadline at eveningish on Saturday or Sunday, and would work well for me.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
alsih2o said:
Mythago sent me the first pic.

Of course she did. It has hands in it. AND a stone globe.

Auggh! The hands! The terrible tapping of the telltale hands!

Fantastic photo-and-art pairing for this round. I can't wait to read the stories.

BSF

Explorer
carpedavid said:
BSF - how about getting our pics sometime tonight or tomorrow night. That would put our deadline at eveningish on Saturday or Sunday, and would work well for me.

I have my Thursday gaming night and my Friday gaming night so my optimum time would be late Thursday pics so I have time to think and then both weekend days to write. I can do it earlier, or even later, so I can work with the schedule. I'm generally pretty flexible about it, but if the time is open for you to where we can both get 1-2 weekend days to write, that would be great.

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
I have my Thursday gaming night and my Friday gaming night so my optimum time would be late Thursday pics so I have time to think and then both weekend days to write. I can do it earlier, or even later, so I can work with the schedule. I'm generally pretty flexible about it, but if the time is open for you to where we can both get 1-2 weekend days to write, that would be great.

Tomorrow is a hell day for me, 16 hours stoking wood into a kiln, how is Friday morning?

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
Tomorrow is a hell day for me, 16 hours stoking wood into a kiln, how is Friday morning?

*whistles and hopes that Hong doesn't stroll by the thread*

Friday morning works fine for me.

RPGgirl

First Post
Has anyone heard from Rodrigo? It looks like everyone else has spoke up about availibility, and I was wondering when he would like to start?

RPGgirl said:
Has anyone heard from Rodrigo? It looks like everyone else has spoke up about availibility, and I was wondering when he would like to start?

I posted yesterday (actually, before anyone asked. I'm psychotic. Or something like that.)

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
FWIW, I will also be on vacation, from Friday 16th to Monday the 26th. I'll have occasional internet/computer access from the 19th onwards.

Friday, Sat and Sunday I'll have guests I'm expected to entertain 24/7. Grr. A Sunday night start (or later) would be best for me.

Last edited:

Remove ads