• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

orchid blossom

Explorer
Greywolf-ELM, would sometime in the late evening (8 or 9 o'clock eastern,) Sunday work for you? That would then give us some time on Wednesday night rather than losing the last 12 hours or so to work time.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
orchid blossom said:
Greywolf-ELM, would sometime in the late evening (8 or 9 o'clock eastern,) Sunday work for you? That would then give us some time on Wednesday night rather than losing the last 12 hours or so to work time.

Sure, well enough, that'll put it 10 or 11 here and I'll have some time that evening to think about it, and start on it the next night. Good Luck to us both.
:)

GW

BSF

Explorer
Umm, Greywolf, I know you already know this. But, that is really 6-7 PM Mountain time. Not much time after work, but more time right after the pics come out.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Ok. You both caught me, I have a disorder, Time Dyslexia. I've been under treatment for a while. :D Seriously, 8 or 9 Eastern , with the more proper 6 or 7 Mountain, is still fine with me. It works out the same for me. Get the little one to bed, chat with the wife, then get online and see what the damage is.

GW

alsih2o

First Post
I am in Central. Can someone please post a central time for the potter?

Really, the whole time zine thing completely makes my head swim :)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Clay, that would be 7-8pm Central Time.

One hour behind eastern and one hour after mountain. :cool:

And orchid curses not being able to post this responce from work, so she makes me do it. :)

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Ah, is Orchid Blossom one of those that has a no internet work policy? That's good to keep in mind for scheduleing.

Remove ads