Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

BSF

Explorer
*smile*

I think needalight.jpg was used back in October. It sure looks familiar for some reason. I will see if I can dig up the reason.

BSF

Explorer
OK, a little bit ago, my muse fed me one possible story. I had to laugh at the idea, but I need to figure out if I am clever enough to really pull it off first. I might need to requisition a different story idea instead.

The pic titled needalight.jpg was also used in the October Ceramic DM. Round 2 and it was called hardday.jpg. But, it wasn't! That is to say it was posted up, but Sparky was busy that weekend and did not see the post. So, the first pics were scrapped and a new set was posted. So, I have seen the pic and it was almost used, but not quite.

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
I don't have a story idea yet (It's only been a minute since I looked at the pics), but my initial thought is that my wife will not want to read this story.

Oh my, this might be a tremendous amount of fun.
Have fun with it. I like your pics better then I like mine.

Having said that, expect to see my entry aroun 5:00-6:30 (my time) today. Not sure that I would be up early enough to post it tomorrow, so I'll post before I head off to BSF's for our game night.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Yo, Potter, is there a certain amount of chaos in the initial post, there? I note we have a couple of judgements posted for second round stories... Which seems kind of funny to me.

:D

BSF

Explorer
Hmm, that might be my fault. I put together some menu links for an older Ceramic DM and sent two emails to Mark with the current menu, and the one from October. Given the way the text file is constructed with the URL links, it is not the easiest thing to read without posting. I will re-send the correct links just in case I sent the wrong links earlier today.

alsih2o

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Yo, Potter, is there a certain amount of chaos in the initial post, there? I note we have a couple of judgements posted for second round stories... Which seems kind of funny to me.

:D

*whistles innocently* Nope, looks fine to me.

OR

BSF did it, get 'im!

Whichever you prefer. :)

carpedavid

First Post
Upon close inspection of the pictures, it appears that, once again, I will be unable to fulfill my goal of composing a Ceramic DM entry entirely in nonsense verse.

Looks like limmericks are out too.

Damn.

Remove ads