Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

orchid blossom

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
Ah, is Orchid Blossom one of those that has a no internet work policy? That's good to keep in mind for scheduleing.

Normally I'd be fishing for at least one weekend day, but since I'll be out of town this weekend and Greywolf-ELM the next, looks like during the week is our best time. I don't have any real demands on my home time, so I should still have a good amount of time to work.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
orchid blossom said:
Normally I'd be fishing for at least one weekend day, but since I'll be out of town this weekend and Greywolf-ELM the next, looks like during the week is our best time. I don't have any real demands on my home time, so I should still have a good amount of time to work.

Yes weekends are much better, but the next two are spoken for, after this one for me, and as you say, this one is spent for you. I'll be tired from long days, so I may not be much competition.

GW

alsih2o

First Post
Carpe David V.s Bard Stephen Fox

5 pics, 72 hours, 6000 word limit.

Attachments

• faceoff.JPG
    faceoff.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 109
  • cold.jpg
    cold.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 120
  • battyoldman.JPG
    battyoldman.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Needalight.JPG
    Needalight.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 102
  • topofthemorning.JPG
    topofthemorning.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 111

BSF

Explorer
Oh my! Hmm, one of those pics looks like a previous use, so I think I need to set aside some of my existing thoughts on that. I don't have a story idea yet (It's only been a minute since I looked at the pics), but my initial thought is that my wife will not want to read this story.

Hmm, what can I do with these pics? Very interesting. I love Sialia's art in there though. Very evocative. I need a story thread in there. Time to see if my muse is awake.

Oh my, this might be a tremendous amount of fun.

Remove ads