Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikmal

First Post
Truely Kevin I hope all things go well for your wife!! By any means do not worry over the game day.. as they are just games and your wife is FAR more important in the scheme of things!! Take care your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!

William Ronald

Explorer
Kevin, I hope that everything will go well for you and your family.

Thalmin, how is the supply of Gameday posters holding out?

Also, is there anything important that we need to get done before the sign up thread goes up?

Giving this thread a much needed....

BUMP!!!

Reidzilla

Explorer
So Buzz,

What's up with the website? Every time I go to it, it is down! Are you out of bandwidth for the month? :confused:

I am next door to Brunswick Zone (old Gala West) if you need some help.

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla said:
What's up with the website? Every time I go to it, it is down! Are you out of bandwidth for the month? :confused:
I haven't noticed any problems with the website. What URL are you hitting, exactly? It should be: http://gameday.buzzmo.com/. If you're using the direct link to the FAQ, it won't work (but I will set up a redirect). The FAQ is now at http://gameday.buzzmo.com/?page_id=5.

I recently switched to the WordPress CMS, and it seems to be working fine. I'm about 6.9GB under my bandwidth allotment for the month, so I can't imagine that's an issue. :)

Let me know if you're still seeing problems, and what error you're getting.

In other news, it looks like it's getting near time to start the sign-up thread. Anyone still need to post their event description?

William Ronald

Explorer
We should make sure there are good event descriptions. Buzz, perhaps you could add this to my event: No prior knowledge of Arcana Unearthed is needed for this event.

Also, will the first post of the new thread have the usual Gameday FAQ thread in it for any new people showing up?

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
We should make sure there are good event descriptions. Buzz, perhaps you could add this to my event: No prior knowledge of Arcana Unearthed is needed for this event.
Will do.

William Ronald said:
Also, will the first post of the new thread have the usual Gameday FAQ thread in it for any new people showing up?
Absolutely!

FCWesel

First Post
Buzz.

I will get you my event description before Saturday.

Side Note: Got an e-mail from MWP (Magaret Weis Productions), makers of Serenity and DragonLance RPG and they seemed pretty happy about doing some support for the Game Day. I'll get you guys more info as I get it.

FCW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads