• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

3.5 GREYHAWK CY963 GOLDEN ERA CAMPAIGN: HEROES OF DYVERS: CHAPTER 4

Waynan

Explorer
Tam-Tam slips through the tunnel entrance. Though he has no dark or infravision, Tam's eyes adjust to the low light, near the entrance, quickly. He then steps into the tunnel as far as he can until the darkness impairs any standard vision, putting him next to Sylvar.

No bows here in the tunnel's dark, Tam has his rapier in his strong hand, and one of his daggers in the weak hand.

"Friend Sylvar," Tam whispers, "May I join you?"

Then, in his nervous excitement he whispers the rest all in one breath it seems, and all the while looking back to make sure no one else is close enough to hear, yet ---

"In truth, I would take up with Red (Thallok), nothing personal mind you, I just thought you, like me, work better alone, or with a strong arm beside you; but, anyway, I fear Red will be all about frontal attacks and such, brave fool that he is; and, that's a method unsuited to my usual approach, except with bow, which I don't think will be useful here --- at least not at first. I would also have worked with Respen, for I owe him much for saving me from my brash self back in Skorane; but, I fear his consort because of a sense of impending doom I feel surrounds her. And it was Drow led Hobgoblin and Ogre raids on Willip and our nearby hobbit-town of Tamlin, that I do not trust her, even if she is loyal and faithful to Respen."

Tam then looks up to Sylvar...

"Am I wrong for feeling this way about people I really like and respect, Friend Sylvar?"
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
GM:
DM NOTE: Vale's tunnel goes left, right, up, and down, mostly down, but it is impossible to have a perfectly straight tunnel, due to the problem of having to dig around hard rock deposits. The Limestone and Shale are slow to dig through, but it can be done; however, Vale occasionally runs into granite, which cannot be burrowed through AT ALL. Thus, the tunnel winds this way and that, wherever necessity dictates. The tunnel is 5' wide, and 6'1" tall, so anyone taller than that will need to stoop a little.
 

Sylvar B.

Explorer
Sylvar looks at Tam You can join me if you like....and no...its not bad to think of people in this way. In battle you should be where you are best suited. I will be enhancing our party and individuals from a distance, I'll also be attacking with my bow. It may be your place to do the same. I cannot tell, this is for each man to decide for himself. In any case you are an asset to our little venturing group. Sylvar lowers his voice Help me keep an eye on Respen's toy, if it looks like she is about to betray us put an arrow in her back, one of mine will join yours shortly after.

Sylvar returns to looking down the tunnel and begins singing a song quietly. He allows the song to trail off as he begins to think.

Sylvar looks at Tam I'll be right back... he runs back to the wagon holding the weapons...he drops his Naginata and picks up one of the human sized MW long-swords and replaces his composite longbow with one of the human MW longbow. While he is standing there he concentrates on the wand... he casts detect magic, and uses his arcane knowledge to find out what he can about the wand.... if the wand is useful and he can wield it, or if he thinks Respen or Nel can use it he will tuck it into his belt run back to the tunnel, if he cannot use it he will leave it and run back to the tunnel.

OOC: Spellcraft 24, Knowledge Arcana 22


GM:
Results of Sylvar's examination of the wand using the Detect Magic spell:

Spellcraft: The wand is of the Enchantment school, and of minor power. (i.e., contains a 1st, 2nd, or perhaps 3rd level spell.) It is almost fully charged. (49 of a possible 50 charges.)
Knowledge Arcana: The symbols on the wand indicate Compulsion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
As he moves through the tunnel, Lathir adjusts his hat. In the dark it would be difficult to see the changes, so he lets everyone in the party know. His hair darkens and appears greasy, his hat now appearing as a headband. His skin darkens and reddens. His clothing remains the same. He is using the same semblance of disguise as before. He now appears to be an Orc shaman.

He speaks in a gruff voice, starting in Common and finishing the last in Orcish
.
"If I shapeshift, you will know it is me; but in the mean time, I appear as our enemy. Are we ready?"
 

Waynan

Explorer
Tam, always impressed, and enamored, with magic and magic users, is quietly envious of Lathir's skill...and the other spellcasters.
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Tam, always impressed, and enamored, with magic and magic users, is quietly envious of Lathir's skill...and the other spellcasters.
Noticing the attentiveness of the Halfling and seeing the expression of interest and intrigue on his face Lathir / Orc turns to him and says, in his own voice.
"Little man, there should come a time, hopefully in the not too distant future, that I should no longer have need of this hat. When that time occurs, if we are still known to one another, I will give it to you. I am sure you will find a way to continue to put it to good use."
 

Aust Thale

Explorer
Vale & Respen - The Tunnel, Preparations, Conversation, and Planning The Assault

Vale:

Vale has spent the last several days planning and building and roughing out the tunnel from the party's camp to a 10x10 foot 'bunker' about 20 feet past and under the cliff face at ground level with the fort.
The tunnel is big enough for medium creatures less than 6'1" tall without stooping, and wide enough for 5 foot clearance in most places, except in a couple of turns to wind its way through harder rock formations. It's snug. It travels down a 9-10 degree grade, making it easily manageable. The 'bunker' at the bottom is dug out to have a 6'6" ceiling, as well as a 15-20 degree planed opening 3 feet across and 10 foot long on the west side along the edge closes to the cliff, allowing egress/ingress by simply walking out away. Vale covers it with a crude trapdoor made of the back gate of the wagon, a torn canvas sack, and some tie-downs made from leather straps from some of the less quality armor. Underneath, until they use it, he shoves several of the less quality javelins into the ground aiming one end toward the diagonally toward the opening. It won't stop somebody intent on coming in, but it might delay them and make them think twice about coming into the room from ground level. Especially given the weather, it's not easily seen unless someone is on top of it. And by then, hopefully it will not matter.

It dawns on Vale during his finish out of the tunnel that the wagon will not fit. Therefore, the only way to get it down is to levitate it 90 feet +/- down the hill. After the encounter with the ants, Vale comes to another realization.
OOC: The dispatching of giant ants was one of the random encounters that DM determined during the wait time
~ If we leave the horses up here, they stand a chance of being attacked and eaten by more insects, or worse. ~ After encountering Respen and the Drow sorceress, and discussing with the others along with Respen, Vale resolves to finish out the tunnel such that the horses can be taken down into it and left in the bunker. He will block off the tunnel at the upper end with the wagon. Respen offers to assist in building snares to catch any creature trying to enter behind them.
OOC: Respen rolls #1d20+5 for Profession Skill (Hunter) = 20; animal/insect snare
As well, Respen offers the ten (10) regular torches he has to light the tunnel and bunker at the end. Vale replies to Respen and the party, "I have five (5) more and a sunrod for the room below. The tunnel is roughly 600 feet long. Anyone who needs a torch to traverse the tunnel can have one. Once at the room, we can light it as necessary. Remember to conserve your torches in case we need to return."

Vale to Respen: "This is a fantastic base. High ground. Places to burrow tunnels. Comfortable camp location with difficult to see light or campfire. Easy path to cliff overlook. The only worry is the eastward ingress from up the road. The teleport circle put us about 4 hours east and slightly south of here. We ran into one war party that overran merchants. We saw another go looking for them, and we pasted them as well; hence, the stuff. The trail is narrow and at ground level with the fort; a switchback got us up here. Nobody coming from that direction, and as many eyes as we have put on these guys, we'd know if any went back that direction unless they teleported back there. My interest in getting us down into the tunnel is as much to limit our footprint up here as getting to that fort straight away."

Vale gestures to their camp, which is surprisingly clean for the time they have been here. The forest is heavy, prone to thicket conditions in many places. "It's not as if finding us would be easy, but one can't be too careful. Respen, not to change the subject, but did you find my dog?"

To the party toward the end of the day, as he explains his plans regarding the horses as well as the layout of the tunnel: "Comrades, this will work. You may proceed down into the tunnel. Here are torches. I recommend we stay up here tonight and attack in the morning after daybreak. It will give us all the opportunity to prepare ourselves for our encounters tomorrow. "

If nothing else occurs to interrupt the day, Vale has some rations from their haul, and cleans himself as best he can from the cave dirt. He sleeps and wakes, praying for his spells, rolling up camp, eating breakfast rations, and considering the trek down the tunnel, and to the fort. The tunnel takes only a few minutes normally to traverse. He prepares the horses to be pulled down into the tunnel after him. They will take a few more minutes apiece. Before finishing up, he places the wagon exactly above the tunnel entrance, wedged between a nearby tree and a pile of dirt. Respen sets the snares behind them.

OOC: Vale can use his magical haversack now to tote considerably more, if anybody needs to store anything capable of being stored in the haversack going forward


Respen:
Sylvar takes the wand to Respen and asks him if he knows what spells it can cast.
Respen spends a great deal of the afternoon talking with Vale and assisting with the tunnel. He explains Gus' condition in considerable detail, as well as the fact that he left him in Laramon's care. "He'll be taken very well care of; you should worry no more about that.
OOC: He shares the following with the entire group
I don't know what happened to Vega, nor Margull other than what you saw while we were in his office. I believe she travelled somewhere, though I am uncertain she went after him or not. He expressly told her to watch over his office. Laramon, I am certain, is doing so now, at least based on my conversation with him. He knows Margull much better than we certainly realized. Wherever she went, she left no note, no trace. That mirror could have sent her anywhere. Respen answers any questions with no hint of guile. He realizes that Nel's presence here has the party concerned; he does not want to add to it.

He spends some time examining the party's loot gained in his absence. Particularly, he sees it stored amidst and near the wagon, with the horses kept on long leashes near it. After Vale's sharing his rationale of having the horses down the tunnel, he is also concerned that coming back up here after attacking the fort. He agrees with the snares, and he wishes he could be more help with more complex traps; however, other than simple ones related to hunting, he is without that level of skill.

At Sylvar's questions regarding the wand, he is happy to have Sylvar not be so suspicious of him. He mentally shares with Nel, ~ I realize you don't like him, and I understand why. It appears that we all have some proving up to do. ~ Respen replies to Sylvar, "Brother, that's a great question. I have something that will come in handy for this.

Respen reaches into one of his pockets (These being Auror's garb, he had a penchant for a truly ridiculous number of pockets. Not special; not magic. Just lots of pockets.) and retrieves his magical monocle. "I can use this three (3) times a day, every day." He uses the monocle to look at the wand, whispering to the monocle in Elvish, until the spell does its work.

OOC: Identify is cast at the wand


To the party: "I should not waste any opportunity. Show me what else you want to identify; I can do two (2) more items today. First two proposed it shall be. "

Respen will assist in any way possible. In addition, he points out as Vale is verbalizing his design of moving the horses as well, that he can stuff all of the current loot for the party into his portable hole.
He places the portable hole at the back of the wagon, placing contents into it.
OOC: None of these are Respen's nor Nel's; it is simply a means of making the party move light while having a lot of stuff.


He takes even the less quality equipment as it is not really his place to not do so; however, if and when more valuable equipment is found, it might be necessary to upgrade and toss some of the less valuable equipment. He magically organizes the contents so as to utilize space as efficiently as possible.
OOC: Respen casts prestidigitation and uses it to move things around in the portable hole.


After doing so, he picks up the portable hole cloth and puts it away in his backpack. He shows everyone that he has it in his backpack, and he makes specific mention of it twice more to Sylvar. Respen whispers, "Brother, do not forget that this is here. If I fall, you should grab my backpack, my staff, my hat, my gloves, my belts, this ring, and this monocle. The magical hole that stores your treasure is within my backpack as are many other good things. They should all go to your care until such time that they may be given to Laramon with instructions that they go to my heirs. " He winks at Sylvar, leaving him either confused or more aware than when Respen arrived. Respen also prepares himself for the evening, preparing his own meal with Nel. He shares his bedroll and blanket with her while he trances instead of sleeps. He arises with the rest of the party, leaving Nel to her own time, and studying his own spell books (after retrieving from the portable hole), and he works hard to make sure that he picks the proper ones.
OOC: Respen has left his main spellbook at Laramon's, but he has brought his travelling spell book (basically a copy) and research spellbook (for new spells) along with him. He left little to nothing of his belongings except a non-masterwork short-bow at Dame Clare's.
He then works with Vale to prepare the party's descent into the tunnel, and he helps the others get their gear tied down, etc.

To the Fort!!!
 

Waynan

Explorer
Noticing the attentiveness of the Halfling and seeing the expression of interest and intrigue on his face Lathir / Orc turns to him and says, in his own voice.
"Little man, there should come a time, hopefully in the not too distant future, that I should no longer have need of this hat. When that time occurs, if we are still known to one another, I will give it to you. I am sure you will find a way to continue to put it to good use."
A thrill courses through Tam as he realizes the wondrous and magical gift, Lathir has just promised him. He thanks Lathir for the future boon, then heads back to the camp.

Tam, reorganizes his Elven arrows, now that he has used almost half of one of the two quivers he acquired. He balances the quantity between the two (16 in each). He then goes over his armor for any repairs needed, sharpens his blades, checks the rest of his accouterments, and rolls out his bedroll for some shut eye, though the internal buzz of energy and excitement about tomorrow's attack makes it adequate, if somewhat restless.

Tam wakes up, rolls up the bedroll arranges his weapons, backpack and belt pouches for quick and efficient usage if, or when, needed. Surprisingly, the excitement of it their attack quenches his appetite, and though he eats breakfast, for a halfling, it is only a fairly small amount. He then heads down the tunnel, lights one of the torches when he gets to a dark region, lights the torch and carries it with him to place far enough away that he can focus on the events ahead, calming his nerves, curbing his brash tendency and calling on Yondalla for courage, luck, and even battle wit, halfling style, and he calls on Olidammara for Cunning and Stealth.

As the rest approach, Tam is, for all intents and purposes, his "old self". He gives his big smile while saying:

"Are we ready for this? 'Cause I say --- Let's go."
 
Last edited:

Diarmadhim

Explorer
Heading into the tunnel I request, "please let me know just before we break through the ground to open air again. I have a few spells I need to cast before we face any threats."

Sylvar nods in agreement, ”Same goes for me.”
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aust Thale

Explorer
Vale Stonegallows & Respen Coraellus - Images

OOC: I wanted to post images that reflect what Vale and Respen generally look like.


[sblock=Character Portraits]
Vale Stonegallows (Beard is much shorter; severed during previous injury)
Cleric/Fighter
1 - Vale - Formal Dress without Coat of Arms.jpg

Respen Coraellus

Profile
1 - Respen - Face .PNG
Scout
4 - Respen - Scout.png
Mage
2 - Respen - Blue.png
[/sblock]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
The Party Prepares To Enter The Fort...

Using several magical spells, which include Burrow, and Stone Shape, over a period of several days, Vale manages to make a very nice tunnel that runs down the inside of the cliff face, and comes out behind the fort, in the shaded area between the rear wall and the cliffside.

Vale said:
"...The tunnel is big enough for medium creatures less than 6'1" tall without stooping, and wide enough for 5 foot clearance in most places, except in a couple of turns to wind its way through harder rock formations. It's snug. It travels down a 9-10 degree grade, making it easily manageable. The 'bunker' at the bottom is dug out to have a 6'6" ceiling, as well as a 15-20 degree planed opening 3 feet across and 10 foot long on the west side along the edge closes to the cliff, allowing egress/ingress by simply walking out away."
[sblock=Illustration (Cross-section) of Vale's Tunnel]
000 - Cross Section of Tunnel-Cliff-Underground Room.jpg
[/sblock]

Respen said:
"...Respen offers to assist in building snares to catch any creature trying to enter behind them."
GM: Result = 20; Snare is set. Respen waits until everyone is inside before setting the snares.


Respen said:
"...I can use this three (3) times a day, every day." He uses the monocle to look at the wand, whispering to the monocle in Elvish, until the spell does its work.
Nelvandra stops Respen from using the Monocle, "Don't bother. Clare made that wand for the Succubus Queen that she recruited. It's a wand of Hold Person. Very useful if we encounter any Drow or Orcs; it will be useless, however, AGAINST THE GIANTS."

GM: Sorry, couldn't resist the pun! :D


Respen said:
"...I should not waste any opportunity. Show me what else you want to identify; I can do two (2) more items today. First two proposed it shall be. "
GM: Does anyone in the party need anything identified? If so, discuss it in LINE chat, and come up with a finalized list of three items, and I will assume that Respen identified them.


Respen said:
After doing so, he picks up the portable hole cloth and puts it away in his backpack.
GM: I am assuming that Respen's backpack is non-magical? If not, Respen would not be so foolish as to put the Portable Hole into a Handy Haversack. His Knowledge Arcana is sufficiently high to know better.


Respen said:
Respen also prepares himself for the evening, preparing his own meal with Nel. He shares his bedroll and blanket with her while he trances instead of sleeps.
Nelvandra, who is carrying a black, leather backpack with a purple "D" embroidered on it, opens it up, and takes out a small, metal decanter. She offers fresh, cool water to anyone who wants it. The decanter is obviously magical, because until Nelvandra utters the command word (in the Drow language) the decanter is empty. Afterwards, she puts the decanter away, and makes a point of having Respen hand feed her the evening meal. She refuses to lift a finger.

Nel smiles wickedly at Respen, "I want my man, my big, strong hero, to feed me."


Respen said:
He arises with the rest of the party, leaving Nel to her own time, and studying his own spell books (after retrieving from the portable hole), and he works hard to make sure that he picks the proper ones. [...] He then works with Vale to prepare the party's descent into the tunnel, and he helps the others get their gear tied down, etc...To the Fort!!!
Tam Tam said:
As the rest approach, Tam is, for all intents and purposes, his "old self". He gives his big smile while saying: "Are we ready for this? 'Cause I say --- Let's go."
Dewydd said:
Heading into the tunnel I request, "please let me know just before we break through the ground to open air again. I have a few spells I need to cast before we face any threats."
Sylvar said:
Sylvar nods in agreement, ”Same goes for me.”
The party proceeds into the tunnel, making their way to the staging area at the other end. When everyone is gathered in the small room, which is more akin to a foyer, Vale says, "This is it. I will open the door once Dewydd has cast his spells."

GM: DEWYDD: State which spells you cast, if you please.


GM: After Dewydd has stated which spells he is casting, I shall bring Chapter Four to a close. I will post the link to Chapter Five in the LINE chat.
 

Diarmadhim

Explorer
I gratefully accept some water and chuckle when Nel gets Respen to feed her. When given the word by Vale, I cast my spells.

My fingers and words of power come out in a rush. Two spells are cast in the same round. A tangible field of force shaped like armor surrounds me, quickly fades away, and then armor (much like my old armor) forms around me. Grinning, I continue and two more spells are cast in the same round. A tower shield of force appears in front of me and then it too fades from sight. A magical barrier twinkles into existence one foot around me, looking like scales from scale armor before fading out of sight. The next spell takes a moment, but everyone within 20 feet of me suddenly feels their deity speaking through them to other gods, filling the space with diverse divine energies that strengthen us. My outline appears to blur, shift, and waver, distorting due to blades suddenly dancing around me from head to toe.
Suddenly, a duplicate of me steps out and then another quickly follows, each moving to flank me.

Nodding, I whisper, “Let us finish this,” as I grip my greatsword.

OOC: My spells are all different due to Spell Thematics. Spellcraft DC's to identify them being cast are 20 each for the first four and 21 each for the last three.
 
Last edited:

Waynan

Explorer
Standing by Sylvar, Tam gets ready with dagger and rapier, planning on finding cover and immediately working stealth (Hide and Move Silently) and looking for every Backstab opportunity he can perpetrate against the enemy.
 

Aust Thale

Explorer
ID Magic Items

ID MAGIC ITEMS
[sblock=Current Loot Count From Teleport Circle Until Staging for Fort:]
OOC: This list was acquired by the party sans Respen & Nel. Neither Respen nor Nel are entitled to any of it except as equipment (bows/arrows, etc.) Any value from the sale of any of it is due the seven (7) other party members.


4 Suits of Masterwork Chainmail (From the Humans)
4 Suits of Elven Chainmail (From the Elves) One (1) Suit to Sylvar
4 Masterwork Large Steel Shields (From the Humans)
4 Masterwork Longswords (From the Humans)
4 Masterwork Longbows (From the Humans)
4 Masterwork Greatswords (From the Elves)
4 Masterwork Composite Longbows [Set for 16 Str] (From the Elves) One (1) To Vale; One (1) To Sylvar
6 Masterwork Chainmail Shirts (Medium-sized) w/ Pomarj emblem (Two of which will need repairs to the abdomen area)
6 Chainmail Shirts w/ Pomarj Markings
6 Masterwork Falchions (Medium-sized) w/ Pomarj emblem
6 Falchions (regular) w/ Pomarj Markings
6 Masterwork Composite Short Bows (Set for 21 Str) w/ Pomarj Emblem
6 Shortbows(regular) w/ Pomarj Markings
16 Quivers / 20 Arrows Each
10 Large-sized Hide Armors
20 Large-sized Javelins
10 Large-sized Greatclubs

Ogre Leader's Hide Armor [Large-sized] (looks WAY better than the others)
Ogre Leader's Greatclub [Large-sized] (looks WAY better than the others)

3 Masterwork Javelins [Large-sized] from the Ogre Leader
2 Masterwork Greatclubs [Large-sized] from the Giants
2 Masterwork Hide Armors [Large-sized] from the Giants

794 pp.
14,415 gp.
18,822 sp.
10,049 cp.

4 Quivers of 20 Arrows ea.; Magical Arrows made from heartwood, w/ yellow runes! (From the Elves) - ID'ed Blessing w/ Elven Blessing (+1 to Hit & Damage; +1d4 Holy Damage)

1 Wand, Fully Charged (50)
Potion (Light Green Liquid)
Ogre Leader's Ring (Platinum, set with an emerald)
Large-sized Magical Chain Shirt (Strong Abjuration)
Large-sized Magical Naginata (Strong Evocation)
Large-sized Magical Cloak (Faint Abjuration)
3 Unknown Potions (Faint Transmutation)

Gems:
1. Blue Sapphire (wow)
2. Emerald (wow)
3. Moss Agate
4. Bloodstone
5. Jasper
6. Star Rose Quartz
7. Moonstone
8. Onyx
9. Peridot
10.Black Opal (wow)
11. Diamonds (2) (Unknown Value)

Iron Rations (Enough for 20 people to last for 14 days; i.e., 280 days for 1 person.)

6,000 gp. worth of rare spices
2,000 gp. worth of fine silk (10 bolts, 200 gp. per bolt.)
8,000 gp. worth of Elven Wine (10 Pony Kegs aka Quarter Barrels, 800 gp. per barrel - 17" in diameter & 14' tall; 75 lbs, 8 gallons of liquid ea.)
5,000 gp. worth of Wintershiven Ale (10 Pony Kegs aka Quarter Barrels, 500 gp. per barrel - 17" in diameter & 14' tall; 75 lbs, 8 gallons of liquid ea.)
[/sblock]


Vale had largely ignored Respen's initial offer to identify magic items for the party. He was busy building a tunnel, and he was as suspect of Respen as the rest of the group. The time with him was helpful; he was helpful. So when evening came, he remembered Respen's offer, and he pointed several items out before Respen placed their accumulated treasure and additional equipment in the portable hole. Nifty item, that thing was. "Thank ye Elf. Nice to 'ave ye back. These are the magic items. Not sure 'bout the armor and greatclub. One of the war parties we encountered had an exceptionally well-equipped ogre leader, a lot of good that did him. These two items were his, as was the ring. I don't know if they are magical. The arrows my axe figured out. The rest, well, we'll need to know at some point. "

[sblock=Magic Items Only]
Ogre Leader's Hide Armor [Large-sized] (looks WAY better than the others)
Ogre Leader's Greatclub [Large-sized] (looks WAY better than the others)
Ogre Leader's Ring (Platinum, set with an emerald)

1 Wand, Fully Charged (50)
Potion (Light Green Liquid)
Large-sized Magical Chain Shirt (Strong Abjuration)
Large-sized Magical Naginata (Strong Evocation)
Large-sized Magical Cloak (Faint Abjuration)
3 Unknown Potions (Faint Transmutation)

[/sblock]
Respen looks through the items, first at the Ogre Leader's items. He looks at Vale, as the rest of the party apparently has no preference, he picks the ogre leader ring, the wand from the war party, and the cloak from the war party, thinking they might provide some additional tools against the fort. Looking through the monocle, the items appear clear, with extreme clarity. Respen simply has but to look at the item and whisper two words in Elvish, "Hinual Avae." Frankly, the monocle didn't him to speak in Elvish, nor say those specific words, but the item seemed to work nonetheless. Respen smiles.

Respen: "Vale, who has the ring from the succubus?"
Vale: "I believe that I do. Here, it was in my haversack."

Respen asks Nel if she can identify it as well.
 
Last edited:

Advertisement

Top