[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

Gerald007

First Post
"I say we give the mongrel a little something, and if his information is good, we can give up the remainder when we come back outside. Who knows what kind of knowledge might be floating around in that cactus addled head of his?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric watches the discussion with the beggar and says to The Duke, "Grab his other arm, he is coming with us. Don't you worry Swayze, we'll protect you from the rats and then you can have your stuff. You can cover your eyes if the sight be too horrible."

Never one to trust any vagrant or pesh abuser, he figures better to have the man within arms reach just in case. He grasps the beggar's arm and will usher him along behind the others.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Guisarme[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks to Borric and says sternly, "I suggest you let the man go. If you are not man enough to go in without a beggar in front of you..." She leaves it the rest fro the man to deal with.

The gnome looks to others... "Lets get this business over with." She moves to the house in question to investigate. She looks over the entrance and within. Her hand on the hilt of her blade.

((Perception 1d20+9=29 ))

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury shrugs and grins at Borric and the Duke. "I wouldn't make her angry, if I were you." Steel sings quietly as Fury draws his rapier and follows after Zelena.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric looks down at the gnome woman, "Madam, I have no need to prove my manhood, my shaft speaks for itself."

He holds out the guisarme to show what he means. The fighter isn't afraid of what he might find, he just wants the beggar to not run off while they are inside. He keeps hold of Swayze and drags him along, "Don't you worry, mate. I have my own shield so I won't be needing to use you, eh?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Rape, rape, he's tryin' te rape me!" The beggar screams at the top of his voice, kicking and struggling at Borric feebly. "Arg, let me go you great hairy gonad! He's tryin' te murder me! And violate me corpse in unnatural ways!"

[sblock=Amadeus Falkner]You have a hunch that the beggar's desire to not enter the building exceeds that reasonable to avoid even a rotting corpse - afterall he smells worse than most corpses. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2836496/[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric looks around to see if anyone else is taking undue attention to the man's cries, "Boyo, if you want to be raped, don't you worry it can be arranged. If I find a gods-rotted orge in there, you'll be his first lover."

He isn't letting go, since he is now firmly convinced the beggar will run off and be unavailable for questioning. He doesn't want to have to chase the mendicant down later.

[sblock=Skill Rolls]Perception (1d20+2=13); Sense Motive (1d20+5=20)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

toasterferret

Explorer
Ignoring the beggars outburst, Falkner looks at the rest of the group

"I know a trap when i see one, if we go in that building, be prepared for a fight."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Heading towards the building the group can see that the house's floor has caved in. A single staircase leads down into a dark basement full of rippling water and the stench of death assails your nostrils cutting through even the Ranocchio's heady aroma. Those with keen eyes can make out several pieces of pale bloated flesh floating in the water, apparently more than one body has found its way here.

[sblock=Zelena]Zelena makes out a shapes in the water, barely perceptable save as slightly darker patches of shadowed water, they appear to be small and vaguely humanoid. She cannot be certain but she guesses they number between 6 and 10.[/sblock]

Remove ads