[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

Gerald007

First Post
"I'm not a liar, Swayze. A deal's a deal. If you give us real help, I will give you coins which you can do with what you please. Use it to eat dinner, use it to get a room and get a bath, or use it for whatever you wish. You give us useful info and you get coins, as far as I am concerned. You don't give us useful info and I don't give you the coins. Point blank."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"I told you where the bodies are! That's all I know, if I knew who done the murders I'd have turned 'em inte old Blubber Butte fer a reward meself." Swayze protests. "What else de ye think I know? You said show you bodies and you'd give me Pesh! I showed you bodies give me Pesh!"

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Cortessa's teats, I hate fighting in water." Fury glares at the beggar. "Tell me straight, Nandro, or I'll make sure you never get Pesh again. These the bodies we lookin' for or you just showing us some gang's body dump thinking you can show us a few corpses, get your Pesh and go on your merry little way? I go down there, fight some muck-dwelling corpse-muncher, and discover you been trying to con us, the rest of your short life is going to be very unhappy."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"All the bodies are mutilated lately, dozens and dozens, the things down there drag them back to their lair 'ere. This is prime information this, should get a whole cactus, don't think I don't know you are all plannin' te cheat me." Swayze says irritably.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury - Male Human Bravo w/ rapier

Fury slaps five golds into Swayze's shaking hand. "There's your taste of Pesh, like I promised. Those bodies down there have what we need and you'll have another taste."

The rogue turns his attention away from the beggar and to Borric. "Not the best conditions for fighting. You got any suggestions?" While he is specifically addressing his question to the fighter his eyes take in everyone in the party and indicate he'd be willing to listen to anyone with a sound tactical plan.

[sblock=OOC]Do we need a light source within the building?[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 16 (14 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +0

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Pesh costs at least 20 gold, yer tryin' to swindle a beggar, can't get no lower than that! I'll sing it from the roof tops you tight fisted bunch of beggar beatin' lie spoutin' cheap scates! Ye rob a man of his dignity and give him not even the proper amount of coin ye promised! I'd not treat me own mother that way!" Swayze bellows in protest, even as the gold pieces vanish into his rags.

[sblock=OOC]A light source would be handy its certainly shadowed down there.[/sblock]

AxeM

First Post
The Duke speaks calmly in a monotone "Sapo's light guide us in dark places."

The Duke will cast light onto his meteor hammer.

Gerald007

First Post
Syl hands the beggar 15 more gold, just to get some blissful silence for the squad to plot a course of action. "Take this, Peshy, and shut up. There is more where that comes from, if you continue to feed us helpful information." Waltor clicks his pinchers disapprovingly and stares at Syl for giving the thief any of their gold.

OOC: I'll mark it off my sheet this evening.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Right you are boss!" Swayze says happily secreting the coin before throwing up a jaunty salute and sitting down.

[sblock=Zelena]You can see creatures in A8, B10, C5, C9, D6, D8.[/sblock]

FloodedBasementA.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads