[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: I'm perfectly willing to go either way with it. I would like to wrap it up, but i don't really want to miss out on other adventures if this one isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: I would like to try to finish the adventure, but I understand if the momentum has petered out as well. I am fine with whatever the group decides. Has anyone heard from AF?

Songdragon

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] I am all for continuing IF it is not too much of a burden on HM. If HM is able to come up with the info he needs, understands and feels comfortable with continuing the mod, then I am for it. But if it a lot of work for HM, I am fine with calling it as well. Perhaps we find a left over hidden box of some things we might have gotten in some of the abandoned structures we are currently searching.

Wonder what happened to AFG and hope he is doing alright.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]To summarize:
There are a few who expressed desire to continue, but put conditions on it. They were also fine with stopping if that was the decision.

There are a few who are undecided and said they would go with either decision. Call those abstaining votes?

One for calling it a day.

Depending how you score it, we have 5 undecided/abstains or go along with the majority and 1 against. The majority might be the 1 against unless two people are definitely set on continuing.

Do I have it wrong?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Update that I forgot to do as this is not listed under my subscriptions as games I DM or play in. So I missed updating you all.

Well I am on page 38 of going over this with a fine tooth comb. I have notes on all the items. And have been checking it with what's on page one. I still need to get through checking XP but I have them listed so far.

I'm really sorry to say that keeping this going will not be easy. Best and easiest to say the bad guys got away and left no clues behind. The party should feel that they broke up the whole business of soul selling.

I'm sorry it took so long to figure all this out. I wanted to play out the end fight but I think the party keeping an eye out over their shoulders more interesting. As well as hoping AFg will make it back from the real world and pick up his villain once more.

Ok call official game end time as the 25th of April.

Will get the XP/GP and treasure list together and post this weekend.

Until then... [/sblock]

The group moves into the empty house but discovers nothing and no one there. They quickly backtrack but lose the trail and the monster.

They continue to search for an hour more, but turn up nothing.

Returning to Commander Beppe Handso they report what transpired and give him all the locations he asks for. Saying that he will have his men "in large groups" continue to search he rewards the group for putting a stop to the strange creature and it's murderous rampage.

It is late when they each return to the Dunn Wright. They may not have found the person behind all this but tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury is half discouraged and half relieved that they didn't find the mastermind behind the soul stealing ***tards. Oh, he would have loved to take a little revenge but, he rubs the new pink skin where timely healing kept him from being totally gutted, things may not have gone their way. And, after hauling all this stuff around he's looking forward to selling it and doing some shopping with his share.

"Not the success I would have liked," he says to his friends and companions, "but we cleaned up the streets a little anyway. How 'bout we head to the Dunn Wright's back room and divvy up this gear and sell what we don't need?"

Remove ads