Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian:
No humans, eh? Very cool.
Put my buddy Alex down for the elven fighter, and I'll play either the gnome barbarian or halfling ranger -- you can choose for me :).

I imagine that you're generating all the PC stats and equipment, but do we get to name them? How about character backgrounds?

Last edited:

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Hey Dan,

If you have an opening I'm up for the 10-2 D20 Modern Game.. since I have to work Saturday night, I can play in that game:)

I will be attending for awhile. I'm not due to work until 5pm so that should be enough time to get a few games in, or at least harng out and see who comes.

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Crothian:
No humans, eh? Very cool.
Put my buddy Alex down for the elven fighter, and I'll play either the gnome barbarian or halfling ranger -- you can choose for me :).

I imagine that you're generating all the PC stats and equipment, but do we get to name them? How about character backgrounds?

Humans are boring, everyone plays them. I'm doing it all, names, persoanlity, background. I image it won't be that long, just some traits and suggestions for the chatacter. I'm not going for inter party conflict on this game, so it's not going to be anything like that.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian said:

Humans are boring, everyone plays them. I'm doing it all, names, persoanlity, background. I image it won't be that long, just some traits and suggestions for the chatacter. I'm not going for inter party conflict on this game, so it's not going to be anything like that.

Good deal. Just let me know which of the above referenced PC's you want me to play, and I'll be happy to share my ideas for a few special personality traits ;).

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
On an odd chance, would anyone want to try a d20 Mecha Crusade one shot??

Unfortunately the only time I could run it would be the 10am-2pm session, but I wanted to see if anyone would bite.

The characters will be pregenerated, as will the Mecha. I would post setting as well before the game occurs so players could become familiar with it. Relevent info will be illustrated for everyone who is inclined.

I'm not going to be upset if no one is interested, but I thought I'd ask. I know I won;t be running anything like this with my current gaming group so I thought I'd try it here.

Last edited:

DanMcS

Explorer
LrdApoc said:
Hey Dan,
If you have an opening I'm up for the 10-2 D20 Modern Game.. since I have to work Saturday night, I can play in that game:)

Hey Crothian, next time you update the first post, add this guy here to that there list. :)

Four players, whoo boy. Anybody else?

ashockney

First Post
Return to the Halls of the Fire Giant King

I do have four pre-generated characters that people may choose from, or you can bring your own hero:

Marikian (Winged Folk) Barbarian (trust me, he kicks ass)

Rakark (Cat-folk) Rogue/Fighter

Human Cleric

Krylin (think Jedi) Sorcerer

If the players prefer, I can easily morph these into more "basic 3rd Ed" class combinations (such as 1/2 orc barb, halfling rogue, dwarven cleric, and elven sorcerer). Or I could easily convert them into interesting FR class/race combos. Whatever you want, I'm here to provide!

The existing pre-generated characters are part of my campaign world (being developed for publication) with unique races and prestige classes. If you want to try something fun and different, be brave and volunteer!

I would stress, however, that bringing your own hero is welcomed as well.:)

Remove ads