Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

gunter uxbridge

First Post
I am going to commit to run a 3E D&D game, either one I write or maybe a module....just depends on the day I guess. I was also looking through some old papers yesterday and found a FASA based Star Trek RPG scenario that I wrote about ten years ago but never ran. I will probably hold it in reserve as a pick-up game if things are slow.

I'm not going to schedule a time for either. I'll just float and take on whoever shows. People are bound to be wandering in and out all day anyway.

Crothian

First Post
Thanks Gunter, I'm just going to place you down for "Floating" games so people who just look at the first post can know there are some of these sort of planned.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
This is really shpaing up into a "must be at" event! I think the Ohio area is definitely one where something like this can get huge... :)

How are the character ideas coming for the Whispering Woodwind game? I'm not looking to horn in with suggestions but I am very curious to hear how things are going. Maybe we can get together for a chat sometime on the future but before the gameday? :)

Crothian

First Post
I haven't created any of the characters so far by this is what they are going to be:

Gnome Barbarian
Half Orc Bard
Half Elf Cleric
Halfling Druid
Elven Fighter
Dwarven Monk
Gnome Paladin
Halfling Ranger
Half Orc Rogue
Elven Sorcerer
Dwarven Wizard

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
I haven't created any of the characters so far by this is what they are going to be:

Gnome Barbarian
Half Orc Bard
Half Elf Cleric
Halfling Druid
Elven Fighter
Dwarven Monk
Gnome Paladin
Halfling Ranger
Half Orc Rogue
Elven Sorcerer
Dwarven Wizard

Lots of cool choices there, Capital C. :)

(I have now dubbed thee, Capital C, in case you missed that somehow. ;) )

Crothian

First Post
Mark said:

Lots of cool choices there, Capital C. :)

(I have now dubbed thee, Capital C, in case you missed that somehow. ;) )

Capital C? Umm, sure, okay Mark.

For the adventure, since it's a nice fun adventure, I wanted to go with some different character options to reinforce the fun aspect. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases