Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Crothian

First Post
I didn't even know Lane was under construction to begin with. I didn't notice any last time I was there, but I was west of 315 on Lane

Clear Dragon

First Post
do you know if Lane is still under construction?

If you are refering to the bridge across the Olentangy River then no, it has been torn down and the new one won't be done til mid-2004.

Btw I am intereseted in Paranoia in the morning but have never played it. Is it a quick learn? If so sign me up! I figure I will try to join in a pick up game of some sort in the evening or come up with something myself to run on the fly (probably either a gauntlet or battle royale for high level characters).

Enkhidu

Explorer
Clear Dragon said:

If you are refering to the bridge across the Olentangy River then no, it has been torn down and the new one won't be done til mid-2004.

Btw I am intereseted in Paranoia in the morning but have never played it. Is it a quick learn? If so sign me up! I figure I will try to join in a pick up game of some sort in the evening or come up with something myself to run on the fly (probably either a gauntlet or battle royale for high level characters).

I'm the GM for the Paranoia game, so let me field this one...

If anyone who signs up for the game would like it, I'll write up a short (and I do mean short - after all, we're talking Red level clearance here, for those in the know...) intro to Paranoia. Trust me, it'll be fun!

ashockney

First Post

I was down on Lane this weekend (buying my 2002 Naitonal Championship Shirt, of course) and coming off of 315 had to take a big detour around Lane Ave, right at the Schottenstein Arena. If you throw in all the people that will pack that place for the celebration at the Shoe, I would highly recommend coming in from 71 or High Street to minimize the traffic and detour craziness.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
ashockney said:
I would highly recommend coming in from 71 or High Street to minimize the traffic and detour craziness.
if the out-of-towners follow the original directions posted (from 71), they should be fine

(i wanted to make sure all of the in-towners knew :D )

BButler

First Post
Re: Return to the Halls of the Fire Giant King

ashockney said:
I do have four pre-generated characters that people may choose from, or you can bring your own hero:

Marikian (Winged Folk) Barbarian (trust me, he kicks ass)

Rakark (Cat-folk) Rogue/Fighter

Human Cleric

Krylin (think Jedi) Sorcerer

Those sound like interesting concepts, and I wouldn't mind playing any of them. I'm pretty sure, though, that I won't be able to put together my own character before the gameday.

DanMcS

Explorer
Crothian said:
Well, we are going to be competeing with a celebration of the OSU National Champs. There's going to be some sort of celebration at the Horseshoe 1pm on that the 18th.

Bloody hell. It's a couple of miles, but it might be easier for me to just bike over. Obsessive OSU fans grumble grumble.

alsih2o

First Post
well, now it looks like i will not be able to make it, our housesitter backed out.

crothian, send me your address please :)

ashockney

First Post
I'm pretty sure, though, that I won't be able to put together my own character

No problem BB, I've got you covered! You interested in a detailed background as well? If so, I can whip one up (RPGA style). Just let me know.

well, now it looks like i will not be able to make it, our housesitter backed out.

You will be missed! I was looking forward to meeting another "ENWorld" icon.

Iconic potter...but still an icon!

Remove ads