• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Macbeth

First Post
An Inspirational poster for Berandor, in the spirit of out next match.

Attachments

• loser.jpeg
    loser.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 80

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
An Inspirational poster for Berandor, in the spirit of out next match.

Dude, that is harsh. That's coming from me and I managed to get a sideswipe in on Fransica in my story. :)

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Dude, that is harsh. That's coming from me and I managed to get a sideswipe in on Fransica in my story. :)
You think that's bad, I found out that somebody made an illustration of our match. It amazed me, but somebody made a nice little gif based on how the match is going to go:

Attachments

• kick in the ass.gif
    kick in the ass.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 87

Berandor

lunatic
Heh. I had a feeling I'd go up against Macbeth, and I promised myself to refrain from obvious puns. But with that kind of provocation... I still won't. It hasn't done anyone any good (except maybe mythago), but I'll reserve the right to not wash my hands clean of your blood after I advanced. :)

Btw, when looking for MacBeth, I found
macbeth.gif

???

ETA: StarWars MacBeth is strange, yet strangely fun! :)
Oh, and as long as we don't start Thursday, everything is fine with me. But I don't have time Thursday, nor Saturday, so doing it all on Friday evening would be tough. I'm six hours ahead of you, though, so keep that in mind. (Heh, I'm already ahead of Macbeth ;))

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Berandor said:
Oh, and as long as we don't start Thursday, everything is fine with me. But I don't have time Thursday, nor Saturday, so doing it all on Friday evening would be tough. I'm six hours ahead of you, though, so keep that in mind. (Heh, I'm already ahead of Macbeth ;))
Great Pic!

So, would starting today work? It's not Thursday (I think).

Berandor

lunatic
it would. Even though Wednesday is my "work on your website"-day, I can postpone that easily :)
However, the pics would have to be here in the next ~4 hours so I can start on it tonight and not in the morning, which would be Thursday morning, which would be... wait for it: Thursday :D
For the record, it's now ~3:30 pm where I post.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Round 2 Macbeth Vs. Berandor

5 pics, 6000 words, 72 hours

Attachments

• golfball1.jpg
    golfball1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Masstransit.JPG
    Masstransit.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 120