Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyHelms

First Post
Hey, all-

Now that life and such are settling down, looks like I can finally get back to Gamedays! I've already discussed Cthulhu and Synnibarr with Barendd... :]

The Saturdays I could make it are Oct. 29 and Nov. 12. Since 11/12 seems to be the best for everyone posting so far, that's my vote.

Thanks,
Matt

Pbartender

First Post
buzz said:
We're starting early this time around... but starting small. Let's talk "when".

thalmin has contacted me about possible dates, with the following currently available at Games Plus: Oct 22 and 29, Nov 12 and 26.

Opinions?

Nov. 12th is the only one of those four dates that I cannot make.

The other three are fine.

Nikmal

First Post
Oct 22nd or Nov 12th.. I prefer the 12th better though

I plan on doing the Paint shop once again so.. Please sign up when you can :)

Sqwonk

First Post
I vote for Oct 22.

I am planning on running a revised "Against the Giants". When will the DM signup be? Last time it was full-up before I had chance.

Thanks

Sqwonk said:
I vote for Oct 22.

I am planning on running a revised "Against the Giants". When will the DM signup be? Last time it was full-up before I had chance.

Thanks

Last time we had a lot of last-minute cancellations. Maybe we shouldn't plan so far out in advance. DM sign-up maybe a month before, and player sign-up starting a week after that? Just a thought.

GORAK

First Post
Vote- 10/22

I vote for Sat, Oct 22nd since it is not Halloween 10/29 or Thanksgiving 11/25 weekend which usually are filled with parties on Sat nights. 11/22 is my second choice if it came to that. Besides, I am planning to run a Basic Dungeons & Dragons (old boxed set) event for a nostalgic change of pace from the world of D20 et al.

Jaws

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Last time we had a lot of last-minute cancellations. Maybe we shouldn't plan so far out in advance. DM sign-up maybe a month before, and player sign-up starting a week after that? Just a thought.
Yeah. I'm so sorry for last time.

If I do go this time, it will probably be as a player. So either Oct 22 or Nov 12.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads