Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Just a few quick remarks from your friendly neighborhood hasty Ent...

1) I once again appreciate all of your kind thoughts, prayers, and heartfelt wishes. You folks are the best!
2) Surgery is still scheduled as originally recommended, but my wife is now extremely ill with something else. We expect her to recover in time for the surgery to take place (which is good), but regardless her health is going to keep me at home in Michigan for the Gameday.
3) I want to thank each of you that voted for me in the ENnies balloting. Next year I'm makin' then Panel!

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
Side Note: Got an e-mail from MWP (Magaret Weis Productions), makers of Serenity and DragonLance RPG and they seemed pretty happy about doing some support for the Game Day. I'll get you guys more info as I get it.
That most certainly merits a BOOYAH!

reveal

Adventurer
Hopefully the sign-up thread will be up before Saturday. I'll be out of town for a week with no computer access starting Saturday. :)

reveal said:
Hopefully the sign-up thread will be up before Saturday. I'll be out of town for a week with no computer access starting Saturday. :)

Well, just give me your game preferences and password and I'll sign you up. And I promise not to post anything too rude using your account while you're gone! :p

reveal

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
Well, just give me your game preferences and password and I'll sign you up. And I promise not to post anything too rude using your account while you're gone! :p

Uh. No. ;)

I've posted this before but I'll do it again, just in case.

I want to be in:

“Southern Exposure” Call of Cthulhu d20, Joshua Dyal 9:30am-2:30pm
“Harry Potter and the Flagrant Violation of Copyright” D&D3.5/d20, buzz 4pm-9pm

buzz

Adventurer
reveal said:
I want to be in:

“Southern Exposure” Call of Cthulhu d20, Joshua Dyal 9:30am-2:30pm
“Harry Potter and the Flagrant Violation of Copyright” D&D3.5/d20, buzz 4pm-9pm
Don't sweat it, reveal. I will use my Vast Organizer Powers™ and sign you up in the events you requested.

Sign-up will likely start this weekend. Seems to be gettin' about time.

FCWesel

First Post
tried to do this earlier today but ENWorld was having a hissy fit like a wee-little-girlie-man.

Event Title: "HORSE SHOES & HAND GRENADES"
The Game: "SERENITY (MWP)"

The Description: "The crew of the Symphony have been in some tight spots to say the least. They have escaped the grasping clutches of Reavers and the Alliance as well as a few other problems, including one Mr. Niska. But nothing...and I do mean nothing so "interestin' a time" has been had that a small blind child, a seeing-eye-monkey and a 500 year old music disk from Earth-That-Was of someone called "the King" are about to give them."

The Set-Up: "Rules taught while we play. Characters WILL be provided by me. Be on time and ready for fun. (Fun will be provided by all of us.) Check out my Serenity message board: http://wavesintheblack.aimoo.com/."

MattyHelms

First Post
buzz said:

Wow, getting close... Buzz, here's my description:

"Casting the Runes" - EABA (BTRC)
The last man of science to cross Karswell died under mysterious circumstances. His daughter believes he was cursed by Karswell and killed by a demon. You plan on exposing Karswell's "devil cult" at this year's Scientific Council on Paranormal Phenomena. Then you receive the note, "Two days are allowed," and the visions begin... Unless you act, one or all of you will be dead before the conference ends.

Characters - scientists and others connected to the mystery - will be provided and EABA's simple rules will be explained. Just bring some six-sided dice and a willingness to plot and scheme. If you have any specific character requests, let me know in advance.

reveal

Adventurer
buzz said:
Don't sweat it, reveal. I will use my Vast Organizer Powers™ and sign you up in the events you requested.

Thank you, O Great Buzzy One. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases