Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi felt dizzy, but she kept lunging with her rapier, hoping to kill the demons before they got her.

OOC: 1: Strike [roll0] for [roll1] piercing.
2: Strike [roll2] for [roll3] (or Step if that one died)
3: Strike [roll4] for [roll5] (or the strike from 2 if 2 was instead a Step)

...ugh. I guess she's dizzier than I thought!

HP 13/17

Last edited:

Jericho steps forward to aid Hiromi but swings and misses the demon.
Corwin steps up and attack the wounded demon bringing it to the brink of death.
Elkran fires his crossbow through cover and kills the wounded demon. He then reloads.
Urik delivers a strong blow to the remaining demon.
Hiromi wildly swings three times to no effect as the poison courses through her veins. (Another fort 15 save for next round.)
The remaining demon strikes out at Urik and hits. It then casts a spell and disappears.
[sblock="Details"]Demon
1> Attack [roll0]; Damage [roll1]; Poison DC 15 Fort on successful damage.
23> Cast Invisibility
[/sblock]

Party is up. The demon is still considered "sensed" as you're pretty sure it hasn't had a chance to move yet.
ashen ossuary A6.png

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[roll0]

Hiromi looks a little green and when she takes a step forward, she stumbles. She can't see any demon but she's not sure she's safe, so she backs away slowly. "Anybody got some medicine? I... I think I've been poisoned."

OOC: If we're still in rounds, She'll 1: Step (away) 2: Stride (Toward anyone who responds positively) 3: I dunno. Can I Help treat my own wound?

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Blasted tricky demon!" shouts Corwin as he flails his sword wildly searching for the creature.
OOC: 1. Strike -- Sensed Check: [roll0] -- Longsword [roll1] Damage [roll2]
2. Furious Focus -- Sensed Check: [roll3] -- Longsword [roll4] Damage [roll5]
3. Strike -- Sensed Check: [roll6] -- Longsword [roll7] Damage [roll8]

GreenKarl

First Post
Jericho, seeing his companions getting hurt by these demon things, steps back, drops his staff and pulls off his alchemist pack and starts rummaging about and mixing up a quick elixir. But first they must defeat these creatures and he tries to spot the closes one to shout out its location to whichever he sees.

OOC: 1. Step back 5ft away from where the demons last were (back one square)
2. Interact to grab alchemist pack (while dropping staff at his feet)
3. Aid - I would like to use my Perception skill to aid Corwin's or Urik's attack? Basically using Perception to spot the creatures to grant the aid bonus?? Here is my check if it works - [roll0]
Note I have not used EN Roller that much so not sure if this is going to work as Coyote Code not working

Radaceus

Adventurer
Elkran, reluctant to fire into the melee at where he believes the demon to be, decides to try his ability at seeing magical auras. He wiggles his finger at the area the demon was last visible, and incants "Depre ensa magaeus!"

OOC:
1>Somatic casting Detect Magic
2> Verbal casting Detect Magic (30' aura centered on F13)
3> concentration Dancing Lights

At the end of the prior round, Hiromi failed her saving throw and took an additional [roll0] poison damage.

Jericho steps back and grabs (????) something from his alchemist pack. He fails to ASSIST Urik or Corwin to find the invisible foe
Corwin swings wildly three times but does not think he harmed the demon.
Elkran finds out detect magic sucks. He is aware of only one magic present.**
Urik brushes aside the poison before it can get into his veins. He swings at the space where the demon was twice hitting only the first time.
Hiromi steps away from the place the demon was. Apparently none of her allies know how to help her. (GM: But you can use Medicine on yourself but you must have Healer's Tools and, for poison, you must be trained in Medicine.)
The demon does nothing that alerts you to where it is located.

At the end of this round, Hiromi makes another saving throw DC 15, or she takes [roll1] poison damage is gains the "slow 1" condition. (That means next round, if you are slowed, only take 2 actions instead of 3.) (GM: A vicious poison for 1st level characters.)

I'm not updating the map as only a few people really moved. The action needed to find an invisible target is SEEK.

Your turn.

Remove ads