Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

GreenKarl

First Post
Jericho draws that last flask of alchemist fire, brings it to his lips and mutters Desna grant me luck and tosses it at the big hairy beast man...

OOC: [roll0], and if it hits [roll1] fire damage and 1 point of continual fire damage if it hits. Come on Desna, you are the goddess of luck after all!!!

Jericho's flask flies wide again.

Drakus whirls his longsword around in a florish that catches Corwin hard. He follows up with a strike against Urik. Both men fall unconscious. "I'll eat you two later. Goblin filth," he says as he walks between Jericho and Elkran. To Jericho he says, "You're next."

The rat continues his assault on Elkran.

Drakus
1> Attack Corwin
Strike at Corwin: 1D20+10 = [20]+10 = 30 Crit, RNG is working just fine from my perspective :)
1D8+3 = [5]+3 = 8
16 hp of damage to Corwin, Corwin is Dying 1.
2> Attack Urik
Strike at Urik: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1D8+3 = [5]+3 = 8
8 hp to Urik who is also down. [-]Wounded 1 condition means Urik is now Dying 2.[/-]
3> Stride to L2 (He gets a +1 circumstance bonus to ranged attacks from Hiromi because Elkran is between them.)

Rat
1> Attack Elkran 2> Attack Elkran 3> Attack Elkran
three bites: 1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12 MISS
1D4 = [4] = 4
1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19 HIT
1D4 = [1] = 1
1D20-2 = [17]-2 = 15 HIT
1D4 = [3] = 3

Elkran takes 4 points of damage and must make 2 Fort saves DC 13

Initiative order, hit points and conditions
Drakus -32
Rat -3
Hiromi 3/17 Drain 1 (-1 on all checks)
Elkran 5/13 Filth Fever Stage 1 (no effects for 4 hours, unless reinfected)
Jericho 2/17
Corwin 0/20 Dying 1 (DC 11 flat check required)
Urik 0/19 Dying 1 (DC 11 flat check required)

Everyone check your current hit points. I think I have it right above. But I might have missed some healing along the way.

Hiromi is at the top of the initiation now.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi lunged forward and thrust her bow into Drakus' face as a distraction while she thrust her dagger towards his ribs.

OOC:
1: Stride to M1
2: Distract [roll0] (wish me luck);
3: Strike! [roll1] for [roll2]p.
If the distraction worked, then he's flat footed, so [roll3] precision damage.

Edit: Of course, the distraction worked but my attack is as useless as ever.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: In the rules update it says that when you use Heroic Recovery you lose the dying and wounded conditions and gain consciousness, so I do not think Urik would have Wounded 1? I hope Corwin can still use Heroic Recovery because this is looking grim.Dying: 1D20 = [10] = 10

Last edited:

Remove ads