[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

toasterferret

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Whoops, guess i got confused about the initiative order, for some reason I was under the impression that the thugs went right after me...

I'll post my actions once Fury goes

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury slips into the tavern behind the Duke and darts off to the left approaching the bar. He vaults up onto the bar with hardly any effort at all and stabs down at the thug behind it.

[sblock=Actions]Fury
Move: B10 + acrobatics to vault up onto the bar
Standard: attack rogue #3[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +5

AC: 16 (14 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +0

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Fury deftly skewers the astonished Eel with his dynamic attack!

OOC: Falkner is up!

ASoulIndiscretionMap3f-1.jpg

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: The table and chairs might have cost extra to move into that square, maybe? I haven't decided which way to go yet, sine Falkner hasn't moved. Just weighing my options. :p

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The juggler appears around the corner of the stairs, trying to hide as he targets Falkner with a tiny crossbow, but the former white cloak easily spots him. The bolt shoots towards Amadeus, but pings harmlessly off his armor.

OOC: Borric is up!

ASoulIndiscretionMap3h.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric taunts the Eels, "Chickens! you are cowards. Well, now I am coming for you fooks!"

He moves through the doorway and sends his bladed polearm slashing into the face of the wounded thug that Fury just stabbed.

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Move to D-10
Standard Action: Attack on thug #3; Guisarme (1d20+6=22, 2d4+4=8)
Free Action: Talking[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 18 (20 with shield, 16 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Guisarme[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Despite the cover of the bar Borric has no splitting the skull of another Eel, who slumps down lifelessly!

The remaining thugs hurl themselves at Falkner and Fury. But neither is able to find their mark.

"Damn it, get down here! Kors!" The juggler calls. "Who the crap are you people!"

OOC: Zelena is up! (Move action gets you to the top of the stairs, its not a secret door as depicted, but a normal open one.)
Followed by The Duke.

ASoulIndiscretionMap3i.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads