[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Cover prevents an aoo.

Borric sweeps the Juggler from his feat, the man hitting the table with a thunk. The thug takes advantage of the distraction to swing at the injured Duke. And his shortsword thrusts between the big man's ribs - far from his ehart thankfully - sending his crashing to the floor bleeding!

The terrified Eel meanwhile, flees for the back of the Bottle and Blade - exposing his back to Fury as he does so - and yanks aside the curtain to reveal Zelena!

The stairs shudder as a large man wearing an armored coat - and alarmingly little else - and carrying a greatsword rushes down the stairs and glowers about. "What the?"

"Kill them fecking kill them!" The juggler screams from the tabletop.

OOC: The Duke takes 3 damage and is dying.
Zelena is up!
Followed by The Duke.

ASoulIndiscretionMap3n.jpg

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
"Morning boys! Gotten yourselves in some trouble already I see." the gnome says to her companions...

The small sword swings around at the man before her

((Attack Thug2 1d20+1=10, likely missing... but if it hits... 1d6=4 damage ))

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Dang it, Syl! How are they supposed to appreciate my witty banter if you keep scaring 'em off with your witchy ways all the time?" Fury stabs at the thug as he turns tail to run away then follows him moving along the top of the bar. When the thug is halted by the sudden appearance of Zelena Fury grins and stabs at the fellow's back. "Indeed we have, Zelena! Glad you could join the festivities." He sniffs loudly. "Although you didn't need to dress down for the occasion."

[sblock=Actions]Fury
Free: AoO vs. Thug #2
Move: B8
Standard: attack thug #2. Note: the roll I made didn't include flanking but I don't think a 13 hits anyway. [/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +5

AC: 16 (14 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +0

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: No, dying people cannot delay their bleeding...

Fury neatly slices up the terrified Eel who falls at Zelena's feet.

ASoulIndiscretionMap3p.jpg

OOC: Sylvain is up - Sorry should be before Fury need to rewrite my init list rather than uses arrows.
Followed by Falkner.

Gerald007

First Post
Syl steps back 5', still being able to reach the bleeding Duke, and uses his ability to heal hoping to get him back on his feet. As he does so, he looks up at the thug, with no one between he and the violent gang member, "Borric, I could use you over here, please," trying to remain as calm and measured as possible.

AxeM

First Post
Bleeding...

[sblock=The Duke]Human Inquisitor (Sapo) - 1
Initiative +8 Perception +6

AC 15 (10 T, 14 FF) CMD 17
HP 6/10
Fort +3 Ref +1 Will +4
Combat Reflexes 3
1st Level Spells 1/2

In Hand Meteor Hammer (Fortress) 10ft reach
Conditions Prone[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Hearing Borric shouting to finish it, Falkner renews his assault on the nearby thug, hoping to down him quickly.

[sblock=If thug 4 is downed] Falkner will also step to F9 [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases