[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

toasterferret

Explorer
Falkner pushes past Syl in an attempt to get a better angle on the greatsword wielding man, moving to H10 (avoiding G10 as to not provoke an AoO) and yells:

"Flank 'em and go for the knees!"

[sblock=OOC] Using my tactician ability to give everyone "Precise Strike", which grants 1d6 precision damage while flanking, for 3 rounds. [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Falkner lends his tactical eye to the situation, as the floored juggler, screams, "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" and leaps to his feet - offering up chances to strike to both Borric and Fury.

OOC: Rest of action depends on damage dealt.
AOOs for Borric and Fury please.

ASoulIndiscretionMap3v.jpg

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Saving the Fortune hex for the other guy.

Seeing the juggler making an attempt at rising, Borric exclaims, "Whoa, where d'ya think your goin'! Stay down!"

With another twirl of his new mage-crushing flail, he gets up on his toes to bring the spiked head crashing down again, harder this time, to the sweet sound of bones cracking and soft tissue squishing. "Ya got some indigestion there, or is that an involuntary bowel movement you got going on?"

[sblock=Actions]AoO: Melee attack on prone juggler; Flail (1d20+10=24, 1d8+3=11)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield and MWK Flail[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, Human male Rogue

Fury grins his feral grin. "I don't think I could have asked for a more pleasant traveling companion, do you?" He sinks his rapier into the juggler's shoulder.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +5

AC: 16 (14 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +0

In Hand: rapier[/sblock][sblock=perrin]How do you have a +10 on your AoO? It seems high to me.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: AoO was +6 normally with MWK flail, +4 vs. Prone.

Edit: What does it take (mechanically) to move a table out of the way?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=perrin]That's what I thought. Technically, prone doesn't give you a +4 to hit, it gives your opponent a -4 on his AC. The result is ultimately the same but doing it your way may end up in the penalty for prone being counted twice.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Reeling from severe injuries the juggler still regain his feet, though he looks far from happy as bloody trickles from his mouth.

OOC: Borric is up!
Perrin you do not add the prone modifier I subtract it, not that it makes a difference here.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Using the Fortune hex. re: Prone. Sorry, about that I think I did that the first time too.
Leaving the juggler to be finished off by Fury, Borric turns to the new guy and remarks, "Welcome to the party, numb nuts. Let me do something about that sword of yours."

He wraps the flail's chain around the grip of the large weapon and yanks the greatsword from the man's grasp, "Quick, someone pick that up and keep it away from him."

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Disarm Mountain Man - Roll #1: Improved Disarm (1d20+8=23) Roll #2: Improved Disarm (1d20+8=16)
Assuming a 23 (or 22 if MWK weapon doesn't add to CMB) will do it, I want to do this:
Move Action: Kick the sword out of his reach to E-8, but not sure that is possible in game mechanics.
Free Action: Talking [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield and MWK Flail[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Borric just barely tears the blade from the big man's grip, but before anyone can follow his instructions the fellow swoops down snatching his sword - offering Borric and Falkner an opening - and in one fluid motion steps to the side over The Duke's unconscious form and brings his sword up with a roar!

At that moment the juggler acts and a dagger flashes toward Borric's exposed flank! "Shiiit!" The badly injured Eel swears as his blade scrapes uselessly against his foe's armor.

The big man's sword swoops, not at Borric, but at Sylvain hacking through the witch's shoulder sending gore flying and powering onwards for Borric! But he shifts his footing and nearly trips over The Duke as he does so the blade flailing ludicrously wide of the mark.

The greatsword wielder gives Borric an embarrassed wince, one professional to another.

OOC: Sylvain takes 13 damage.
Borric and Falkner get AOOs against the greatsword wielder.
Zelena is up!
Followed by The Duke.

ASoulIndiscretionMap3x.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Trying to save you Syl, this might be good enough. :hmm:

Catching the big man distracted as he bends over to puck up his greatsword, Borric tries to sweep him off his feet, "Well, we can't have you creating havoc behind now can we?"

He wraps the flail's chain around the guy's ankle and yanks.

[sblock=Actions]AoO: MWK Flail to Improved Trip (1d20+8=19); with his -2 from cleaving, is it enough?
Move Action: n/a
Free Action: Talking [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads