• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing Fury leap to the table and his opponent distracted, Falkner renews his assault, stabbing forward with Windcutter in an attempt to skewer the man from behind as he taunts Fury.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Falkner's blade sinks deep into the big man's back, and blood begins to ooze down his bare legs, but he is still standing tall.

OOC: Borric is up!

ASoulIndiscretionMap3aa.jpg

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

[sblock=OOC]Dude, that is a hard lesson Syl, maybe should have 5ft stepped or used Withdraw instead of letting a guy with +10 attack bonus get free shot at you.
Is the greastword treated like a large longsword, thus -2 to attack with one hand?[/sblock]Borric sees the big man cut down Syl, wishing the witch would have at least waited before getting himself killed, snarls, "Give me that sword! You have had enough fun with that."

He wraps the flail's chain around the grip of the large weapon and yanks the greatsword from the man's grasp again. Then he tosses his flail back behind him and picks up the greatsword. "Maybe you should surrender, bub."

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Disarm Mountain Man 1d20+10=30; success
Free Action: Drop MWK Flail at G-7
Move Action: Pick up the guy's sword
Free Action: Talking
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield and Greatsword[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Give back the Little Reaper!" The big man roars hurling himself at Borric and leaving himself wide open to his own blade, but the greatsword is simply too cumbersome to wield in one hand. But his bare hands fail miserably to force Borric's from, the hilt and the only other option is naked blade...

OOC: If Borric has means other than the greatsword he gets an AOO.
Zelena is up!
Followed by The Duke.

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: It was my own fault. I rushed my post, since I had been out without closely looking at the map. I saw The Duke's name at the bottom of the photo and lost where the baddie was. I forgot he was standing more or less on top of The Duke.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
As the big man comes at him, reaching to take back his greatsword, Borric crouches and steps sideways into him. His left leg plants behind the big man's leading right and Borric stands back up fully to push the guy over with his shield and shoulder while he has his extended ankle hooked behind his.

As the big man crashes to the ground on his backside, Borric remarks with an wicked grin, "Tsk, tsk. Your arse is really in the cooker now, bub!"

[sblock=Actions]AoO: Again on the Mountain Man Improved Trip (1d20+7=27); 2 in a row! Invis Castle finally repaying me for my crappy rolls in other games. Lucky for Borric.
Free Action: Talking smack[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield and Greatsword[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks at the fallen man and loos up to the others... "Do not look at me to move that hunk o' meat."

The gnome then takes a step back and closes her eyes for a moment as she again clutches the silver crescent moon that hangs from her neck. She calls forth the holy energies once again, "Ral... I call upon your powers once again, for those in need."

((Move back to G-11, Channel Energy 1d6=4 hps healed. (Big guy and his dead brother are excluded) ))

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Duke's wounds become less severe, though he does have a partially naked large man atop him so things are not exactly going his way yet.

OOC: Sylvain is up!
Followed by Fury.

Last edited:

Remove ads