• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. III [OOC] (Completed)

Stormwind

First Post
(OOC: If I can jump into an occupied space and then pass through it to finish my move in an unoccupied one, Jarrith will leap into Tessa's square on the way to stopping on the stair at C6. And if by some chance the invisible creature that attacked Ladreth is on this section of the stair, as opposed to the section beneath Khensu and Ladreth at AB7... then I will try to find and attack an invisible target.)
If I recall correctly, a standing start 10ft long jump is a DC20 jump check ... long odds for Jarrith with his skill in jumping ... not that lack of skill has stopped any of us before. ;)

Stormwind

First Post
Yep .. I guess it also depends on whether it's still trapped too ... who knows ... apart from stonegod :devil:
I'm sure we'll find out eventually ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm hoping that Avron can retreat past Ashlyn to the stairs (The G-statue doesn't get any AoO's this round), and I'm hoping that Marot can make his save, take a 5ft step, and get us all out of here ... otherwise things might go really badly.
Avron needs to stand (he's prone). Marot saves as a full round action as per the spell, so no bampfing.

Stormwind

First Post
Avron needs to stand (he's prone). Marot saves as a full round action as per the spell, so no bampfing.
Ouch ... didn't realize that ... Well, that just made survival a little harder. Lets hope the dice gods are really kind to Marot then ... with a bit of luck he might still survive, but we're really gonna have to work it.

Yeah I realized that Avron is prone, but standing (provoking an AoO from C) and retreating past Ashlyn is still much smarter than sticking around to be pulverized.

Remove ads