• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
It might also be a good idea to have a few games like "Zombies" that are easy to play, in case a slot finishes up early, or if someone wants to play a game between slots.

Pbartender

First Post
William Ronald said:
It might also be a good idea to have a few games like "Zombies" that are easy to play, in case a slot finishes up early, or if someone wants to play a game between slots.

I can bring Zombies!!! and Fluxx, should they be required.

JoeGKushner

First Post
William Ronald said:

Anarchorism is perfect for this. It's a 5 minute card game that uses d6 dice. I'll try to remember to bring a set.

William Ronald

Explorer
Pbartender said:
I can bring Zombies!!! and Fluxx, should they be required.

JoeGKushner said:
Anarchorism is perfect for this. It's a 5 minute card game that uses d6 dice. I'll try to remember to bring a set.

These are great ideas, as we somethimes have gaps between the events.

Okay, we now have a poster for the Gameday, events, and games to play between the events. What else do we need to work on?

FCWesel

First Post
William Ronald said:
What else do we need to work on?
I think we need to make:

Games Plus' GAME DAY: The Roleplaying Game

It's a game where a bunch of players gather together at the table to see if they can successfully put a Game-Day together. It'll only use d4's, d12's and two different coloured d16's and oh...cheeze-whiz.

reveal

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
I think we need to make:

Games Plus' GAME DAY: The Roleplaying Game

It's a game where a bunch of players gather together at the table to see if they can successfully put a Game-Day together. It'll only use d4's, d12's and two different coloured d16's and oh...cheeze-whiz.

I'll bring the Dew!

William Ronald

Explorer
We seem to have many of the issues about games and slots covered.

We can also see who will bring in a few things for people to snack on prior to Slot 1 -- or during Slot 1.

Also, we can perhaps see if there was any unfinished business from past game days. Hmm, I seem to remember some sort of friendly challenge involving MattHelms and Barendd Nobeard. Something about a bionic battle. ;)

MattyHelms

First Post
William Ronald said:
Also, we can perhaps see if there was any unfinished business from past game days. Hmm, I seem to remember some sort of friendly challenge involving MattHelms and Barendd Nobeard. Something about a bionic battle. ;)

HA! That's right - my bionic powers against Barendd Nobeard's radiated rage! Roll for inititative, boy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads