• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
If only Milwaukee had a baseball team. :p

The headline a few days ago was priceless: the local newspaper was trumpeting the fact that the Losers--uh, Brewers--finally had a winning season with this exciting headline: .500. Where's that "rolls eyes" smiley when we need it!

While that is funny, you'll get no pity from me. The Tigers haven't seen .500 in a dozen years in a town that totally loves baseball. Oh well, at least we have the Lions. :confused:

Quickbeam said:
Oh well, at least we have the Lions. :confused:

Who are currently tied for Division leaders in the NFC North. You should be thanking the Packers! ;)

Wow--the entire division has only 3 wins out of 14 games. :eek:

Der Spot

First Post
Woooo, Gameday!! Woooooooooo, Serenity!!!! I am all over playing that again FC. You may remember me playing Marshall Tucker (read: Man-Zoe) in your morning slot last time. I have a question though. Are you planning on using the same ship and crew again? And if so, can I request to get the same character again? Obviously I couldn't officially make any such request until I actually have signed up, once that's an option, but I just wanted to ask

FCWesel

First Post
Der Spot said:
Woooo, Gameday!! Woooooooooo, Serenity!!!! I am all over playing that again FC. You may remember me playing Marshall Tucker (read: Man-Zoe) in your morning slot last time. I have a question though. Are you planning on using the same ship and crew again? And if so, can I request to get the same character again? Obviously I couldn't officially make any such request until I actually have signed up, once that's an option, but I just wanted to ask

Hello.

Yup, I use the same crew...they are my gameday/congames crew. There shouold be no problem in playing him again, just remind me that day.

FCW

BTW - if you want to check out my serenity based MB, come on over: http://wavesintheblack.aimoo.com/

buzz

Adventurer
Dang sports talk. Whatevah!

Anyway, if any of you have not seen "Serenity" yet, please go and do so, ASAP. Best dang SF movie in decades. *Glares disapprovingly at George Lucas*.

Anyway... Once we're past this weekend, I'll be doing more work getting ready for Gameday. Definitely think this HP game could be fun. Some other projects have been consuming my time of late, but the decks are pretty much clear come Sunday. Woo!

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm sorry to do this everyone, but I'm going to have to back out before we've even opened the official sign-up thread.

My wife received some unpleasant news from her doctor and she will need surgery, which has been scheduled for November 9. Obviously, I will need to be at home with her and our children. I truly regret having to miss this event and I hope my inability to attend does not interfere with Josh Dyal's plans to make the trip and DM.

I wish that there was more I could say. Sorry. :(

reveal

Adventurer
Quickbeam said:
I'm sorry to do this everyone, but I'm going to have to back out before we've even opened the official sign-up thread.

My wife received some unpleasant news from her doctor and she will need surgery, which has been scheduled for November 9. Obviously, I will need to be at home with her and our children. I truly regret having to miss this event and I hope my inability to attend does not interfere with Josh Dyal's plans to make the trip and DM.

Well that sucks. I hope you're wife gets better fast. :(

JD, you still gonna be able to make it?

MattyHelms

First Post
Quickbeam said:

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads