Endur's Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"And the sphere could be anything, including something you would not want. I could be powerful evil magic, cursed, or even something gaudy and worthless to lure treasure-seekers. We must be cautious and not let greed rule us," Craven says, his tone a bit didiactic as he recites a fragment of St. Cuthbert's Commandments of Virtue.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Besides, it might just happen that said sphere has already been taken by some sticky fingers before we get to dividing the loot," Kerwyn says. And almost trips over. He mumbles something not-so-nice about mage-conjured roots set there just to catch him unawares.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"There will be time to divide the treasure when we are safe in the inn, with our spoils laid out on a table replete with ale and fine food. Until then, I think we should worry more about the walking dead and less about the very stationary goods they guard."

Seonaid

Explorer
Toriah laughs softly at the conversation, and reminds himself to keep an eye out for anyone who might have those "sticky fingers" Kerwyn mentioned. Wouldn't do for one of this group to take before we have a chance to look, he thinks.

Endur

First Post
The gnome repeats the words Craven spoke and nods his head."Powerful evil magic. I've learned a few spells. I'm not afraid of my treasure."

The adventurers hear the sound of someone running behind them, footsteps falling quickly on the dirt road.

The human merchant Chat from the Yeomanry catches up to the party. He is wearing a backpack and has a rapier at his belt.

"I figured someone better come along on this fool quest to make sure you aren't taken by the undead."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Soon there'll be too many of us to actually fight the living dead unless we happen to encounter them on a field," Kerwyn says jokingly.

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“Thanks for your concerns, Chat, but don't call us fools. Someone must find out what's going on there. It's all for the better!”

Remove ads