Endur's Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

Lenya almost has to laugh about Craven's comment, but barely manages to only smirk.

“You havn't been to Telna's often recently, no? Otherwise you surely would know about Toriah the dancer! And he's actually quite good, I might say. I'd be glad to have you come with us, Thoriah, especially if you are as good a sword as you are an entertainer,” she says with a friendly wink.

Seonaid

Explorer
Toriah smiles gallantly and bows in Craven's directly, doffing an imaginary cap. "As the fair lady says, I am Toriah. No last name. I have been spending my days working at Telna's and my nights dancing. The people are hardly ever satisfied, but I do my best," he concludes mock-modestly. He then grins again. "I'm in th' mood for some adventure."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Wizard, sorcerer... What's there in a name? You're just itching to get your hands on some spiders and bat guano and whatelse anyway."

"What's there to not to like about an extra meatsh- uh, warrior between whatever threat we happen to encounter and me an' my crossbow?" Kerwyn says with a wink to Toriah.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Seonaid said:
Toriah smiles gallantly and bows in Craven's directly, doffing an imaginary cap. "As the fair lady says, I am Toriah. No last name. I have been spending my days working at Telna's and my nights dancing. The people are hardly ever satisfied, but I do my best," he concludes mock-modestly. He then grins again. "I'm in th' mood for some adventure."
"Sorry, I just never knew your name, or forgot it if I knew it. I can be terrible with names sometimes," Craven says apologetically.

Endur

First Post
Redithidoor Halfmoon says to Toriah, "After the songs I will sing of this adventure, no one will ever forget your name again."

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

Looking at the gnome Nierethi Poscurian, who repeatedly reminds everyone how he will claim the first pick of treasure, Lenya asks: “Then, how about you tell us, why you claim that, friend. You must think of yourself as incredibly important to our little adventure. Say, what do you base your claims on? I heard it is quite common, that treasure is split evenly among everyone, where those who need anything get first picks not those who scream the loudest. That would be more to my liking as well.”

Seonaid

Explorer
Toriah rolls his eyes goodnaturedly at all the comments and hefts his pack. "We leavin'? All these conversations can be done while walkin', am I wrong?"

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

Lenya grins broadly. “Looks like you are even more anxious than the rest of us. But you are right, of course. Let's head out then!”

With these words and an adventerous smile on her lips, Lenya moves out of the Welcome Wench, waving good-bye to Vesta and Maridosen and mentally saying hello to her first big adventure.

Seonaid

Explorer
Toriah follows Lenya closely. "I'm used t' a bigger place. This little town's too small fer me. I need some adventure to spice up m'life."

Endur

First Post
The adventurers walk outside into the night. The Moon is full and the Stars are bright.

The demi-humans can see fine in the limited light; the humans stumble occassionally on roots or loose stones as they travel towards the outskirts of town.

Nierethi responds to Lenya, "I was the first of us to mention the idea that there was treasure in the Moathouse, so I should get first pick. Its only fair. In particular, I want an item said to have belonged to the warlord that ruled the Moathouse. A sphere; some tales say it is made of gold, others silver, or onyx. I want the sphere as my pick of the treasure."

Remove ads